Anyone see this too???
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Anyone see this too???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2012, 06:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Default Anyone see this too???

Any of y'all ever seen a man that has a family, but doesn't want to work hard and keep a GOOD job, but spends outrageous amounts of his money to buy guns, instead of building s life for his family??

Sorta like the girl at Walmart with a fresh manicure, haircut, designer jeans, a new iPhone, but pays for her baby formula with food stamps???

Frustration.....

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #2

Liked 541 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

I don't trust people like that, I have an ex brother-in-law that was the same way. He liked to steal guns, no job, drugs, he is in prision for murder. When we would visit the in-laws, I would pack a pistol in the car because I did not know what he would be on and if he was wanting to fight or harm.

Remember the battle of Athens, TN!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin

Old 06-08-2012, 12:38 PM   #3
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

I try to give the benefit of the doubt and hope there is more to the story. Maybe he is disabled and can't work and purchases the guns as an investment into his kids future. Could just be a scum bag though.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:18 PM   #4
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by NM-LEO View Post
Any of y'all ever seen a man that has a family, but doesn't want to work hard and keep a GOOD job, but spends outrageous amounts of his money to buy guns, instead of building s life for his family??

Sorta like the girl at Walmart with a fresh manicure, haircut, designer jeans, a new iPhone, but pays for her baby formula with food stamps???

Frustration.....
The way I see it, its HIS money and HIS life!! If YOU dont like it, its not really any of YOUR business. Maybe you should spend more time worrying about what YOU do and YOUR life and YOUR business and spend LESS time sticking your nose into other peoples lives!

Frustration...that others seem to think they know how to live other peoples lives better than they do.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!
purehavoc Likes This 
Old 06-08-2012, 01:55 PM   #5

Liked 2470 Times on 1604 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj

The way I see it, its HIS money and HIS life!! If YOU dont like it, its not really any of YOUR business. Maybe you should spend more time worrying about what YOU do and YOUR life and YOUR business and spend LESS time sticking your nose into other peoples lives!

Frustration...that others seem to think they know how to live other peoples lives better than they do.
Yea, but kids come first. They deserve an honest chance in life that many parents don't provide. I still mind my own business.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 06-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #6
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Yea, but kids come first. They deserve an honest chance in life that many parents don't provide. I still mind my own business.
I dont disagree with that...

it takes a HELL of a lot more than "a good job" or "money" to raise a child...or a productive member of the community!

but people these days seem to think THEY know whats best for everyone else and THATS how we end up with the Govt in everyones business. If people spent more time worrying about themselves and less time sticking their nose in other peoples business we would have a much better world!

I have also noticed that those that are the ones worrying about everyone else are the ones that should be the LAST ones to criticize anothers life...considering their own life is a shambles!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 06-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #7

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj

Had somebody say the same thing about you lately??

Chill out. Say what you want.

But when I'm doing welfare checks, bringing Aid packages with food and toiletries, and collecting donations and delivering it all AND the piece of **** is out back drinking beer with his buddies and admiring his new AR, THAT'S WRONG.

Piss of with your retarded, liberal opinion.

Old 06-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #8

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj

I dont disagree with that...

it takes a HELL of a lot more than "a good job" or "money" to raise a child...or a productive member of the community!

but people these days seem to think THEY know whats best for everyone else and THATS how we end up with the Govt in everyones business. If people spent more time worrying about themselves and less time sticking their nose in other peoples business we would have a much better world!

I have also noticed that those that are the ones worrying about everyone else are the ones that should be the LAST ones to criticize anothers life...considering their own life is a shambles!
I have a kid myself. She has ALWAYS come first. So does my family. I've never even thought of putting my petty wants in front of them.

The fact is, a man that puts his toys before his family/needs, is not a man.

Old 06-08-2012, 02:34 PM   #9
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Differing opinions are good, but let's keep it civil guys.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 06-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #10

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13
Differing opinions are good, but let's keep it civil guys.
You got it