You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Anyone for San do?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2012, 02:31 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 83 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Default Anyone for San do?

Does anyone even know what that is? One of my friends is a pro fighter and tonight he is participating in a San Do match. It's part of a series that is going to air on the discovery channel. It is three MMA fighters in one match. 1 v 1 v 1. Better hope you're not the guy that the other two decide to gang up on... No way in hell I would participate in such an event.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-29-2012, 07:54 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6580 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

I think cheating would be too easy in something like that. Two fighters could gang up on one fighter that they think might have a good chance at beating them. Once he is out of the picture, they can have at each other and have a better chance at winning.

Old 04-29-2012, 07:58 AM   #3

Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Yeah, the two under dogs gang up on the favorite to win. Once he's out of the way they duke it out.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:22 PM   #4

Liked 705 Times on 390 Posts
Likes Given: 729

I'll check it out.

Seems interesting, although I think it would be fun to see 2 vs 1 based on skill level.