Anyone Read this One?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Anyone Read this One?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 11:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default Anyone Read this One?

This is actually a really well put together book about survival supplies, inspite of the comical title. I definitely enjoyed the read and it gave me a few ideas of things I had not previously dwelled upon. I was wondering if anyone else has read it, and if so, what you thought of it and if you took anything away from it.

JD

zombiesurvivalguide-1-.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-02-2008, 11:56 PM   #2
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

My son got it a while ago, and I really enjoy it.

It's a fun book. But I'm betting the chances of being up against zombies is somewhat slimmer than being up against smarter villains.

Old 06-03-2008, 12:07 AM   #3

Oh, I totally agree that there is very little chance going up against Zombies before we find ourselves going up against the hungry hordes.

It was a fun read and it definitely had some good ideas about what to pack and prepare with. I was merely interested to see if anyone else enjoyed the book and took anything away from it.

JD

Old 06-03-2008, 12:02 PM   #4

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

Thats a cool looking and sounding book Dillinger, i have never seen it here in Oz, but i might be able to chase it up, probably get it on the net or somthing. I have a book called "The SAS survival guide" by John "Lofty" Wiseman, it is also a great read.

Proud to be a Sporting Shooter.

Old 06-03-2008, 03:25 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRemmy View Post
Thats a cool looking and sounding book Dillinger, i have never seen it here in Oz, but i might be able to chase it up, probably get it on the net or somthing. I have a book called "The SAS survival guide" by John "Lofty" Wiseman, it is also a great read.
I read that one too. There was a time when I was obsessed with knowing everything I could about the SAS. Bad @ss Dudes, that is for sure. Their raid on the Iranian Embassy was the catalyst that led to the formation of Delta Force here in the States under the command of Charlie Beckwith.

Bravo Two Zero by andy McNabb is another awesome story about the SAS Unit that got lost in the desert during the first Desert Storm. Great story. Definitely worth reading, you will be impressed with the intestinal fortitude of those lads....

JD

Old 06-03-2008, 07:24 PM   #6

Dillinger I had never heard of it either but I will have to look into it thanks for the info

IN A WORLD OF COMPROMISE SOME DON'T H&K
GOD BLESS THE SECOND AMENDMENT :D :D
GOD BLESS THE NRA :D :D
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
VOTE PRO GUN ONLY
SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT