Anyone like Gene Simmons?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Anyone like Gene Simmons?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2014, 02:27 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1460 Times on 1024 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Default Anyone like Gene Simmons?

I do. I like the Air Force part better. Go figure.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/5MtdIO23MKM

NRA Endowdment Life Member.....F&AM
Curio and Relics License Holder (FFL 03)

Gun confiscation will not happen in my lifetime.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." C.S. Lewis

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-11-2014, 02:46 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1261 Times on 858 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

OHELLYES, who don`t like Gene Simmons & KISS !.............I say if you don`t at least like em a little, if nothing else for that right there you must belong to Al Qaeda.........

When all else fails.

Old 04-11-2014, 03:48 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1930 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Girrafe tongue...........

I'd say to a certain extent, I'm looking thru the old play boys to see iffin his daughter is made of the same material as her mom................Something about Tweed.............Or is that clothing...............

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Bigcountry02 Likes This 
Old 04-11-2014, 05:25 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5934 Times on 3356 Posts
Likes Given: 5484

Who????????

Winston Churchill
willshoum Likes This 
Old 04-11-2014, 07:19 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1460 Times on 1024 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Who????????
Yeah who the heck is Shannon Tweed?

NRA Endowdment Life Member.....F&AM
Curio and Relics License Holder (FFL 03)

Gun confiscation will not happen in my lifetime.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." C.S. Lewis

Old 04-11-2014, 07:42 PM   #6

Liked 759 Times on 422 Posts
Likes Given: 1565

While I consider myself a KISS fan (first concert I ever went to back in 77 on the Rock N Rollover tour!! Cheap Trick opened!!)... I have a love/hate thing about Gene. I find it indefensible that there are two essentially "imposters" wearing Ace & Peter's makeup and playing their songs. IMHO... Kiss has become a tribute band... and we already have those around.
At least he finally married Shannon!!...
And for better or worse... I agree with most of his political stances. From the Wiki page on him;
Political Views:
Simmons was a supporter of the foreign policy of the George W. Bush administration.[7] He supported the 2003 invasion of Iraq, writing on his website: "I'm ashamed to be surrounded by people calling themselves liberal who are, in my opinion, spitting on the graves of brave American soldiers who gave their life to fight a war that wasn't theirs...in a country they've never been to... simply to liberate the people therein".[8] In a follow-up, Simmons explained his position and wrote about his love and support for the United States: "I wasn't born here. But I have a love for this country and its people that knows no bounds. I will forever be grateful to America for going into World War II, when it had nothing to gain, in a country that was far away... and rescued my mother from the Nazi German concentration camps. She is alive and I am alive because of America. And, if you have a problem with America, you have a problem with me."[8]

During the 2006 Lebanon War between Israel and Lebanon, Simmons sent a televised message of support (in both English and Hebrew) to an Israeli soldier seriously wounded in fighting in Lebanon, calling him his "hero."[9]

In 2010, Simmons said he regretted voting for Barack Obama and criticized the 2009 health care reforms.[10] Following Obama's 2011 Mideast speech, in which the President called on Israel and the Palestinians to negotiate a settlement "based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps,"[11] Simmons told CNBC that Obama was gravely misguided. "If you have never been to the moon, you can't issue policy about the moon. For the president to be sitting in Washington D.C. and saying, 'Go back to your '67 borders in Israel' – how about you live there and try to defend an indefensible border – nine miles wide?" Simmons also accused the United Nations of being "the most pathetic body on the face of the earth."[12]

During his visit to Israel in 2011, he stated that the artists refusing to perform in Israel for political reasons are "stupid," referring to artists who canceled planned concerts in Israel.[13]

In an April 2012 interview, Simmons endorsed Republican Mitt Romney for President, stating as well that "America should be in business and it should be run by a businessman."[14]

If the man drank (he doesn't partake.. of alcohol that is), I would have a beer with him.... But he'd probably charge me to do that.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:04 PM   #7
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1361 Times on 691 Posts
Likes Given: 1015

I like ANYBODY who doesn't like our current POTUS. And I don't care if he wears make-up.

People Like This 
Old 04-11-2014, 08:11 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1930 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Lol...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by string1946 View Post
Yeah who the heck is Shannon Tweed?
Dang younger generation....................Jane Russel, use to do bra commercials..........Go figure, and she did have a figure............ Genes all right in my book, the little I've seen of his show. He's not one you want to watch your back tho...................Un less his money buys the guns and ammo..............Mo tweed please..............

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 04-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #9
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3272 Times on 2226 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Been a Fan Since my Teens. Grew Up with Ace's Brothers In the Bronx! Have never met Gene In Person..but received a Nice Call from him "Thanking me" for serving when my Brother wrote him that I was an Wounded Vet...Just wish he had less "drama" with Ace & Peter. One of the reasons I did NOT watch The Induction last night. The founding members were not allowed to play.....

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 04-11-2014, 11:24 PM   #10
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1334 Times on 698 Posts
Likes Given: 612

Believe it or not, his son and he were standing in line next to me for a movie when I was in Beverley Hills. We sat together and I was impressed with his intelligence and ability to speak on almost any subject. He is friendly, intelligent, and thinks for himself, not at all like our current troupe of "stars." He was actually more entertaining than the movie was.

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

People Like This