Anyone here into ultralight or experimental flying??
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Anyone here into ultralight or experimental flying??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2012, 05:29 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Anyone here into ultralight or experimental flying??

Hi All:
Just wondering, since we have such a diverse group here if anyone is into flying Ultralight or Experimental Airplanes? I love to fly and have a grass strip here on the farm that get's a lot of use.
If I'm not in the shop working on my Hot-Rods, (Old Street Rodder At Heart), I'm either tinkering with my airplanes or shooting. Finally got some snow yesterday so today the Ski's went on the plane. Tomorrow going flying.

Would love to hear from other's interested in flying.

Regards: Lastcast, Ranger Recon, Class of 67.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1340 Times on 792 Posts
Likes Given: 250

I love to fly... but have never flown an experimental plane. Good friend has a kit plane, and I loved dropping by his house and then hangar during his build. He fretted over every single dimension, attachment, wire, etc. 10 year build process. I stopped flying almost 10 years ago and dearly miss it... but also made the mistake after selling the plane to add up all my expenses. Haven't been willing to take on the expense again