You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Anyone got any clean drawers I could have?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 11:31 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I had a friend once that shat in his britches, After that he wasn't my friend anymore. I couldn't beleive the man shat in his britches, Just seems wrong to me.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Old 02-25-2009, 12:07 AM   #12

Default Just wait, Chester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester View Post
I had a friend once that shat in his britches, After that he wasn't my friend anymore. I couldn't beleive the man shat in his britches, Just seems wrong to me.
Be patient, when age starts catching up to you. You'll figure it out for yourself.

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Old 02-25-2009, 12:37 AM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Not sure of your area but around here it would have probably been a dump site for a meth cook. A brush pile seems to be someplace no one would look. Glad to hear your okay.

If we dont stand together we dont stand a chance. unknown

One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils of the world are to be cured by legislation. Thomas Reed

Old 02-25-2009, 02:13 AM   #14

Liked 497 Times on 322 Posts
Likes Given: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester View Post
I feel most guys never admit the truth about shatting themselves and if they say they never have their probably lying. It is embarrising. You know; When your working out in the middle of nowhere and you think it's only gas and ooops! It has lumps! I always keep a spare pair of skivvies, britches, T.P., and Tucks in my mountain kit in my work truck for just those times. At these times it really lends creed to the saying "Shat Happens"

Old 02-25-2009, 02:21 AM   #15

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

I was out burning trash one night and my wife "FORGOT" to tell me that she had emptied a can or hairspray. I bent over next to the barrel to pick up a peice of melted plastic when BOOM! It sounded like a damn flashbang went off right next to my head. The side of my metal barn was showered with fragments and my wife came running out the back door. I give her hell now for trying to blow me up. Glad to hear you're ok Bobby.
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 02-25-2009, 03:28 AM   #16

Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts

One time I was so scared, I shat someone elses drawers.

Old 02-25-2009, 04:17 AM   #17

Glad to hear you are OK, b13 -

I'd like to share a related story about something really dumb that a friend did -

He lived in a development; one fall after he and his son raked leaves, they decided to burn them instead of hauling them to the nearby woods or have them picked up.

Well, they were a little damp (as leaves usually are) so a plan was formulated to expedite (speed up) the burning process. My buddy sent his son to the tool shed to get the lawn mower gas. I think you know where this is headed...

He poured some gas (he didn't really know how much - it just "felt like enough) on the HUGE pile of leaves (he said there were more neighbors' leaves than his), and made a gas "fuse" along the ground about 50 feet long.

He dropped a match onto the fuse, and said it looked like one of those Bugs Bunny cartoons when a gun powder trail is lit - the flame followed the trail to the HUGE pile of leaves (did I mention it was a HUGE freakin' pile of leaves?), and momentarily "paused" until the SHTF!

Almost everyone has seen a picture, a film, a newscast, a documentary - SOMETHING that visually depicts a nuclear explosion. That's what happened when the flame hit the pool of gas that soaked down to the base of the (used-to-be) HUGE pile of leaves. A BOOM filled the development with sound on an otherwise quiet Saturday, and a 50-foot high mushroom cloud of charred, burning leaves exploded into the clear blue sky, and then began falling gently to the ground from where they had just been raked. He said they were scattered more after that then when he first raked!

This was an event that was humorous after-the-fact, and it was lucky that no one was hurt (except my friend's reputation).

Thanks for the space to tell the story -

— Justice Robert H. Jackson, the chief prosecutor of
the surviving Nazi leaders at Nuremberg, Germany.