Originally Posted by capto56
I suppose all of you that don't like apple for any apparent reason is probably the same way I feel about glocks.
1. Apple products are over priced and under powered.
2. Samsung, HTC, Moto, and LG all have bigger screens. Samsung has a bigger screen and just as good pixal dinsity.
3. You are tied to iTunes for everything.
4. You can only do what you are allowed to do by Apple.
5. If you jailbreak it 75% of your apps stop working (I know I jail broke my iPad).
6. Apple requires you to buy skinny jeans and an ascot when you give up your testicles to your over priced under powered phone.
7. Apple wants you to do as your told.
It is funny my HTC Desire HD has longer battery life, better call quality and a camera that is just as good. It comes with an all aluminum case that I replaced myself when I broke the volume rocker. With a quick flip of a cover and I can take mine from 16gb to 64gb of storage. I am running a custom ICS ROM on it. My favorite ROM for my phone is CyanogenMod 7 waiting on 9 (ICS Based). I can download apps from the google play store, amazon, or anywhere I want.
I can set my phone up to look how ever I want it. If I want widgets on my home screen that is what I get. If I want nothing but icons I can have that. Can you have a clock, weather and your email right on your home screen on your iCrap 5? NO because Apple says you don't need it.
Adding music is so easy it is funny. I chose what music I want and drag it to my music folder on my MSD card and drop it. That's it no itunes, no clunky software to use. If I want to I can upload over 50k songs to google play and stream them on any android device my PC a mac a linux box.
The new samsung GIII comes with the same cameras as the iphone 4, 4s, 5 bigger screen with only slightly less PPI.
The worst thing about Apple is that they steal from other manufactures and then sue them when they make a tablet that looks like a tablet.
Oh you want the new icrap 5 you now have to pay apple $30 for an adapter to use any of your other icrapple chargers. My phone uses the same charger as just about every other android based phone out there. How does that feel? Want to transfer photos via SD card $30 adapter. Every adapter for icrapple is $30. I can show what is on my tablet on a tv for $3 for a miniHDMI to HDMI cable.