You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Anyone else think men act more feminine nowadays?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2013, 04:43 AM   #341
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3392 Times on 2294 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_Talon
Guess he's not familiar with the meaning of 9mm Parabellum Si vis pacem, para bellum
Or how many MORE rounds per mag. I can carry....

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
Steel_Talon Likes This 
Old 12-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #342
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2339 Times on 1477 Posts
Likes Given: 5781

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Or how many MORE rounds per mag. I can carry....
Ya'll need to give him a break on the 9mm crack because not matter what it was hilarious!
Balota Likes This 
Old 12-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #343

Liked 2059 Times on 1076 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLuker View Post
Ya'll need to give him a break on the 9mm crack because not matter what it was hilarious!
I think people start getting sensitive when you joke about a man's caliber lol. Its Freudian
People Like This 
Old 12-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLuker
True. I just wanted to see "Where" he was coming from with that. He's entitled to his thoughts, they are like Rectums, everyone has at least one...
My Dad never carried a 9 on the job( he was postal police/inspection service for 35 yrs.) until his last few years, when the entire agency went to 9's. He still carried a revolver as a back up/off duty.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 12-24-2013, 05:17 PM   #345
I used to play keyboards, but now ...
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5453 Times on 3189 Posts
Likes Given: 4471

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldManMontgomery View Post
I'm concerned about this. I see a whole group of what used to be men doing 'sissy' stuff. Not pedicures, but how does a grown man carry a 9mm pistol and call himself 'armed'?
I carry mine either IWB under a polo shirt or OWB in a Safariland ALS paddle holster.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.
Generalizations are (almost) always bad.
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/9th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-7-8-9-2017-a-121011/#post1814686

Old 12-24-2013, 06:08 PM   #346
Lifetime Supporting Member

Liked 502 Times on 280 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Preposterous!
Old 12-24-2013, 08:08 PM   #347
I used to play keyboards, but now ...
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5453 Times on 3189 Posts
Likes Given: 4471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
Preposterous!
Hmmm... In this context, would that be carrying a 9mm somewhere before the posterior, as in small of the back carry?
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.
Generalizations are (almost) always bad.
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/9th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-7-8-9-2017-a-121011/#post1814686

Old 12-24-2013, 09:52 PM   #348

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman598 View Post
You should see kids in my school. Im the wierd kid because I like to shoot and hunt and fish smh. All they do is sit on facebook and twitter and vine. Most of the guys have ear rings and the "sneaker heads" whose parents buy them $300 pairs of "fresh kicks" every month. And the lotion too its sad. Football players asking the teacher to go to the nurse for some lotion and making fun of kids whose hands are "dry". They are so dramatic. No one walks home, parents buy them everything, and teachers now get in trouble for "bullying" kids. Its not all their fault. They are just spoiled I guess
I feel you, if I ask for 300$ Jordan's my dad would say ''buy it yourself''. Not that I wear Jordan's, I prefer boots. Get a ride home? Nope, my dads out busting his ass so I ride my bike or walk. Im learning important lessons though, and I don't mind getting exercise.
Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Old 12-25-2013, 02:01 AM   #349
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 990 Times on 653 Posts
Likes Given: 1274

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter View Post
I think people start getting sensitive when you joke about a man's caliber lol. Its Freudian
I'm most definitely secure in my masculinity.....

Anyone else think men act more feminine nowadays? - The Club House

Become steel or get cut.
People Like This 
Old 12-25-2013, 04:00 PM   #350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_Talon
I'm most definitely secure in my masculinity.....

We need to Start an "I'm a Manly Man and I carry a 9" thread.......