Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Anyone else think men act more feminine nowadays?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2013, 01:52 PM   #231
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5199 Times on 2965 Posts
Likes Given: 4421

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38;1460900 Add to that no animal in our kingdom passes on their DNA if they arent fertile and active with the opposite sex (no fertility clinics in the field[B
) so there is nearly no chance in hell that Homosexuality can be passed down in inherited genes.
[/B]

Why is something so blatantly obvious so difficult for liberals to comprehend????

Is our CREATOR politically incorrect???

Golda Meier.
nitestalker Likes This 
Old 12-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #232

Liked 746 Times on 450 Posts
Likes Given: 402

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
If you owned a business, who would you hire to do a very important job?

Like it or not, someone's looks and behavior DO matter. (and I'm not talking about beauty). You can tell a slacker from a professional pretty damn easy.
I partially agree with you but your forgetting about the probally 30 plus age difference between the two. The middle aged gent in the suit likely dressed like a dirty hippie while in college. All the kid with the dumb ass looking hair has to do is cut it and take out his piercings and will likely look normal in a couple of weeks.

Old 12-17-2013, 02:06 PM   #233
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 631 Times on 372 Posts
Likes Given: 406

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
Fathead, I assure you this, most Women do size up their perspective mates on the man scale and have since the beginning of time. Animals have done that from the start and so do humans. The biggest and most aggressive Bull Moose gets the most cows, the Turkey's beard and dance are judged as are the pheasants plumes and cackle. Add to that no animal in our kingdom passes on their DNA if they arent fertile and active with the opposite sex (no fertility clinics in the field) so their is nearly no chance in hell that Homosexuality can be passed down in inherited genes.

Humans often break the mold but thats far from natural and has very little to do with best practices as a Hominid. Even a blind person uses their hands to tell them if something is visually pleasing or offensive to them. As far as creating our own plumage like The spike heads and those with fishing lures hanging from their ears, nose, chin and wahoo goes--- unless I am one of your clan, I will probably not find it manly or pretty and just like others have said, Im not going to hire you or sleep with you if you dont somehow resemble the human I do or seek to attract in my business or for pleasure, why would you think thats odd?

If another spikehead is critical of a fellow spikeheads adornment, thats prejudice but I dont spike or punch holes in me so I just look at it as freaky! You dont see too many bucks out there hanging with does that have extra parts nor do you see geese trying to mate with crows. Visual cues are very important to sustaining any form of animal life, humans are not exempt. If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, its probably a duck; if it barks, its not a duck and other ducks wont be trying to mate with it!

Try as we might to separate ourselves from the animal kingdom, we cant and wont successfully ever. It would be the end of the human race period, not just as we know it, no more humans!! So to bring this thread full circle, yes we are seeing our male population become feminized but it wont do much accept cause the most manly of men and womenly of Women to have fewer choices, my goal will be to teach my offspring to emulate what the opposite sex needs to live not what holly-weird dreams up as hip and cool today!

We play adult games with reality all the time, dont do it with your kids please! Do them a favor and dont confuse them with choices that dont serve their gender any favors. There are already way too many diversions from reality, no need to toss in the flavor of the day just to add to the confusion.

What is a real Man or a Real Woman? Real is subjective but history isnt all that subjective is it? How many Homosexuals do you read about that were influential in history? Not many comparatively, they were too busy trying to make sense out of their existence instead of competing for the prizes life has offered since the beginning.
Finally somebody here makes sense, the rest are a freak sociaty and have lost most of their morals and Values.

Criminals, thugs and dopeheads-Do not tread on me or my family

keep your liberals at bay, so the eagle can pick them apart.
People Like This 
Old 12-17-2013, 02:13 PM   #234
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchunt101 View Post
I partially agree with you but your forgetting about the probally 30 plus age difference between the two. The middle aged gent in the suit likely dressed like a dirty hippie while in college. All the kid with the dumb ass looking hair has to do is cut it and take out his piercings and will likely look normal in a couple of weeks.

Old 12-17-2013, 02:43 PM   #235

touche.....

Old 12-17-2013, 03:24 PM   #236

Liked 4788 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Humm? Dirty rebellious college kids usually end up being successful bushiness persons? Now that is a stretch. Most of the success stories are from the clean cut students that come prepared to lead.
Yes you can find Urban Legends where "Huckleberry Finn" becomes president of General Motors but it is rare and more often fantasy.

Old 12-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Humm? Dirty rebellious college kids usually end up being successful bushiness persons? Now that is a stretch. Most of the success stories are from the clean cut students that come prepared to lead.
Yes you can find Urban Legends where "Huckleberry Finn" becomes president of General Motors but it is rare and more often fantasy.
The point I am trying to make is a lot of kids go through phases and dress up and act like dumb asses. I know several very sucessful people who were rather scruffy in college that are doing quite well for themselves. The flip side is I knew several clean cut frat kids that were useless as tits on a boar hog. The determining factor IMHO is work ethic plain and simple.

Old 12-17-2013, 05:33 PM   #238
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2583 Times on 1294 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Being a man isn't necessarily about how you dress. It's not really about how you wear your hair. HOWEVER, those can be indicators. Being a man (IMHO) is about being a responsible adult.

Are your bills paid?
Do you have a job? If not, are you looking?
Is your family indoors and fed?
Can people depend on you?
Can people take you at your word?

I'm sure others could add to this, but it makes the point.
It's been my observation that if one is busy taking care of the important stuff, you don't have a lot of time or money to piss away on skinny jeans, Emo/goth Eyeliner, or stupid dyed hairdos.

Simply put, if you want the world to see you as a serious adult, you would do well to look & act like one.

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman
locutus Likes This 
Old 12-17-2013, 06:17 PM   #239

Liked 308 Times on 172 Posts

I'm a 41 year old father of two daughters, ages 6 and 10. As a kid, and up through college, I played soccer, baseball, football, rugby, wrestling, Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, Hapkido, and Lacrosse. After college I became a gun owner and got involved in shooting sports. My girls have seen their dad do 'manly things' since they were born. When other girls were in dance my oldest was taking archery. I put my foot down on activities that sexualize young girls. My kids don't seem to notice they are 'missing something' overtly 'girlish'. I cringe when I see Facebook pictures of my buddy's kids (girls) in next-to-nothing dance outfits or midriff exposing cheer outfits. My girls watch football and UFC fights. They have, and will continue to, hear to pick a career where they can take care of self and not be dependent on a man. BigJim said, "Women want a man to take care of them (financially and otherwise)". Maybe in days of yore. I'm not installing or perpetuating that fairy tale. I tell them not to get married prior to 30 and not to have kids until after that. Prior to this is a trap, you'll be washing dishes and taking **** and begging for money. Times are a changing boys. Girls are getting tough. Girls are driven. And girls need men less. Meanwhile, boys are mama's boys and babies and lazy. They have no drive. They sit in parent's basements playing video games with no broad plan or aspiration. The more feminine men become the less appealing they become and frankly, they are the way they are because their parents fostered it, they created that, they allowed it. My girls will grow up to kick ass and take names, because I'm over here laying that foundation, being a parent. If you don't tend to your flock your little sheep will wander, watching how to grew up from pop culture and friends, lost, devoid of morals. I'm a f-ing shepherd.

Old 12-17-2013, 06:39 PM   #240
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 631 Times on 372 Posts
Likes Given: 406

There are alot of women these days that I know can and will kick ass and take names, they are doing it as we speak, the old days of women depending on a man is pretty much over as a whole. I like women who are independent, back in the late 80's I went through a tuff divorce, I had a total of 4 lawyers, she kept trying to sue me over and over again, finally I just went and got a female lawyer, I figured 2 could play this game, she got the job done and the judge threw the ex out of the court room and it was a done deal.....back to the original topic, people my go through trends during their grown up stages, but if you turn out looking like some rainbow freak and dressed looking like you are going to a S&M party or you are going to go hang out with the goth on the corner, odds are you will work at trying to find work that pays off.

Criminals, thugs and dopeheads-Do not tread on me or my family

keep your liberals at bay, so the eagle can pick them apart.
locutus Likes This