Anyone else think men act more feminine nowadays? - Page 23
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Anyone else think men act more feminine nowadays?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2013, 02:42 AM   #221
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2443 Times on 1340 Posts
Likes Given: 336

And if it looks like a femine hair styled high lighted manicured creamy lotion handed preppie who can't grip a tackle box and if he did he'd probably get a blister....

Well you get the idea.

http://youtu.be/6yQ9a-hJVy0

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

Last edited by DeltaF; 12-17-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Old 12-17-2013, 03:59 AM   #222

Liked 117 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
So you'd hire the wannabe punk rocker over the professional business man? Your choice. Your company probably wouldn't be around long though.

How many people dressed like the punk have you seen working for Fortune 500 companies other than in the lowest positions available? How many CEOs dress like that? Successful salesmen? Doctors? Lawyers? Judges? I'm guessing none.
How many people do you know that dress like a "punk" would want any of those jobs? I couldn't name one out of my friends that dress that way that would so I really doubt that they would care if you would hire them or not.

I could easily pass as clean cut but I would never work in an industry that I HAD to.

Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. –Mark Twain

Last edited by winds-of-change; 12-17-2013 at 04:54 AM.

Old 12-17-2013, 04:50 AM   #223
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

my stepdaughter when she was young had very varied interests. she was just as likely to be by my side when i was working on a vehicle or fixing a plumbing leak as she was to be playing with dolls and pretend make-up. as in trying to be a good father figure, i included myself into things that were "girly" for her sake, because i felt like that was part of being a good father. we also did things together as a family. i did things with my wife that were of interest to her as she did for me. at no time have ever since being a teenager, that my manhood has ever been questioned or challenged.

Old 12-17-2013, 04:55 AM   #224

Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

What makes us the judge of manhood? Every comment on here has been about appearance. When has manhood been judged on appearance??? Are you "guys" that afraid of other people that you HAVE to judge, does that make you MANLY???

Old 12-17-2013, 05:02 AM   #225

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Most young adults are allowed a very quick period of social adjustment. The attitudes and dress of rebellion in most cases are cast aside. Maturity is just as much a fact of life as is adolescent rebellion.
Those who do not join and progress as a productive citizen suffer for a life time.

Old 12-17-2013, 05:45 AM   #226
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8843 Times on 5118 Posts
Likes Given: 11547

I know many, many successful men who appear to be a queer as a three dollar bill (mainly because they are) and they are also highly successful professionals. Some of them even have kids and they are highly effective parents as well (for the record, I do not know of a single child of gay parents who is also gay.)

I know of one guy who is as tattooed as they come, but under the collar and above the cuffs. He is a highly successful and very powerful attorney. In court he wears long sleeve shirts and a tie (just like almost every other successful attorney) so it would never show in Court. But I have no doubt that many a Judge knows of his tats because he doesn't hide them outside of the Courthouse.

A person's appearance may not indicate the character of the person within. But when that person is "unable" to perform their job as is expected because of something in their appearance, that means they are in the wrong job IMO.

To put it another way, I would not hire Mr. T to do electrical work if he insisted on wearing his trademark jewelry. It would just be "fool"ish!

mr-t.jpg  

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 12-17-2013, 10:43 AM   #227
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6948 Times on 3494 Posts
Likes Given: 7563

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
What makes us the judge of manhood? Every comment on here has been about appearance. When has manhood been judged on appearance??? Are you "guys" that afraid of other people that you HAVE to judge, does that make you MANLY???

Fathead, I assure you this, most Women do size up their perspective mates on the man scale and have since the beginning of time. Animals have done that from the start and so do humans. The biggest and most aggressive Bull Moose gets the most cows, the Turkey's beard and dance are judged as are the pheasants plumes and cackle. Add to that no animal in our kingdom passes on their DNA if they arent fertile and active with the opposite sex (no fertility clinics in the field) so their is nearly no chance in hell that Homosexuality can be passed down in inherited genes.

Humans often break the mold but thats far from natural and has very little to do with best practices as a Hominid. Even a blind person uses their hands to tell them if something is visually pleasing or offensive to them. As far as creating our own plumage like The spike heads and those with fishing lures hanging from their ears, nose, chin and wahoo goes--- unless I am one of your clan, I will probably not find it manly or pretty and just like others have said, Im not going to hire you or sleep with you if you dont somehow resemble the human I do or seek to attract in my business or for pleasure, why would you think thats odd?

If another spikehead is critical of a fellow spikeheads adornment, thats prejudice but I dont spike or punch holes in me so I just look at it as freaky! You dont see too many bucks out there hanging with does that have extra parts nor do you see geese trying to mate with crows. Visual cues are very important to sustaining any form of animal life, humans are not exempt. If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, its probably a duck; if it barks, its not a duck and other ducks wont be trying to mate with it!

Try as we might to separate ourselves from the animal kingdom, we cant and wont successfully ever. It would be the end of the human race period, not just as we know it, no more humans!! So to bring this thread full circle, yes we are seeing our male population become feminized but it wont do much accept cause the most manly of men and womenly of Women to have fewer choices, my goal will be to teach my offspring to emulate what the opposite sex needs to live not what holly-weird dreams up as hip and cool today!

We play adult games with reality all the time, dont do it with your kids please! Do them a favor and dont confuse them with choices that dont serve their gender any favors. There are already way too many diversions from reality, no need to toss in the flavor of the day just to add to the confusion.

What is a real Man or a Real Woman? Real is subjective but history isnt all that subjective is it? How many Homosexuals do you read about that were influential in history? Not many comparatively, they were too busy trying to make sense out of their existence instead of competing for the prizes life has offered since the beginning.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:36 PM   #228

Liked 181 Times on 134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercator
I blame TV dinners and the automatic transmission.
I'm racist against automatics..... Lol I own 3 manuals, the trans is the deal breaker or maker on a vehicle for me

Old 12-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #229

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin92 View Post

I'm racist against automatics..... Lol I own 3 manuals, the trans is the deal breaker or maker on a vehicle for me
Totally depends on what it is for me. If it's not a minivan, I prefer a stick shift. I'm in an auto now, mostly out of necessity. Meaning, I had to get a car, RIGHT NOW, and this is the one I could afford.

Old 12-17-2013, 01:16 PM   #230

Liked 181 Times on 134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

Totally depends on what it is for me. If it's not a minivan, I prefer a stick shift. I'm in an auto now, mostly out of necessity. Meaning, I had to get a car, RIGHT NOW, and this is the one I could afford.
I could make the exception for a 7 second quarter mile car running a powerglide, other than that I'm n emotional pain driving an auto lol. My dads truck is auto and when I drive it, I always turn it off n drive and expect it to die when rolling up to a stop sign when I have no clutch to push n. I'm passionate for manuals . They're a theft deterrent too. Less than 20% of Americans can drive one