Anyone else think men act more feminine nowadays? - Page 13
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Anyone else think men act more feminine nowadays?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2013, 06:38 PM   #121
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1280 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

There are some women who intentionally set men up for that sh!t. I was walking to lunch a while back, behind a small group of women. One of them was bragging about how she will see a man walking in her general direction, and she'd get a big smile on her face while looking directly at him. If he responded with a smile, a nod, or a comment, she said she would just raise hell about what a dirty old man he is, or something to that effect. She was really good-looking, and dressed to expose as much of herself as possible without being illegal.
I just thought, I'd pity any normal man who has to work in the same office/shop/room with her. She probably has a history of getting men fired for "harassing" her.
People Like This 
Old 12-12-2013, 06:50 PM   #122
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4085 Times on 2779 Posts
Likes Given: 2027

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairbear1 View Post
Plenty of story's over here about women walking past work sites and the complimentary wolf whistles or a bloke commenting on how attractive a woman is without any suggestive comments and then next thing a sexual harassment charge is being made.

The way the harassment laws are these days makes it very hard to interpret whether a smile or glance is an invitation to say good day or the start of a legal challenge.
Makes approaching some women like playing Russian Roulette at times.
Just because a dog wag's it's tail doesn't mean it's friendly
I dig. Even wearing a condom provides no guarantee but does it not reduce the exposure. Put a mental condom on your whistling head of lettuce. Don't act stupid on a construction site.

Last edited by Mercator; 12-12-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Old 12-12-2013, 07:09 PM   #123
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1944 Times on 1246 Posts
Likes Given: 4348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincine View Post
In my memory this arrogance began with the ‘Miracle on Ice’ at the 1980 Lake Placid Olympics. Before that, just being in the Olympics was an honor. Getting any medal was cream. Over the years after that, I saw a culture change to where people thought anything other than Gold was ****. People began saying “We’re number one! We’re number one!” in any endeavor or discipline regardless whether it was sports, health care, education, etc. As if all it took to make it true was believing it, regardless of the reality.
That's a good point. I was thinking it started with so many trying to make kids feel good about themselves for nothing like with the participation trophies, but maybe the reason kids felt bad to begin with is because everyone placed so much emphasis on winning? There's an old saying "It doesn't matter if you win or loose. It's how you played the game." That saying went out the door along time ago. As a society most don't seem to care at all about how the game is played. It's win at all costs.

And with that I think I've drifted so far off course that I'm not sure if I can find my way back to the original topic?

Last edited by TLuker; 12-12-2013 at 08:11 PM.
People Like This 
Old 12-12-2013, 11:01 PM   #124

Liked 562 Times on 371 Posts

I find a few things in this thread funny. I really don't care what others do if it doesn't affect me and mine. My daughter and I were I'm a store the other day and we saw a young "man" with painted nails all kinds of metal and shyt hanging off his face and pink hair. My daughter is five and was just staring at him as was I. He eyeballed me and kept walking. If these people don't want others to stare why do they present themselves like this? I equate it to a woman who dresses in skimpy outfits in public ..... if she didn't want people to stare she wouldn't dress like that right???

Old 12-12-2013, 11:07 PM   #125
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4085 Times on 2779 Posts
Likes Given: 2027

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak View Post
..... if she didn't want people to stare she wouldn't dress like that right???
Right. She did. Pass it on.

Old 12-13-2013, 03:24 AM   #126
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
There are some women who intentionally set men up for that sh!t. I was walking to lunch a while back, behind a small group of women. One of them was bragging about how she will see a man walking in her general direction, and she'd get a big smile on her face while looking directly at him. If he responded with a smile, a nod, or a comment, she said she would just raise hell about what a dirty old man he is, or something to that effect. She was really good-looking, and dressed to expose as much of herself as possible without being illegal.
I just thought, I'd pity any normal man who has to work in the same office/shop/room with her. She probably has a history of getting men fired for "harassing" her.
I do not know if I would be able to resist saying something. You know, like "Excuse me ma'am, but did I just overhear you say that you purposely bait men into making a comment to you and then raising hell with them if they do? What a *despicable person you are!*"

*read: cucking funt*
People Like This 
Old 12-13-2013, 03:28 AM   #127
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3382 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincine
Most of America didn't want to fight in WWII. We were still pissed about 'The Great War', not to mention being occupied by the depression. The American change of heart occurred on December 7, 1942. The difference between WWII and Korea & Vietnam is the latter didn't attack us.
I think you mean 1941?

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
People Like This 
Old 12-13-2013, 04:45 AM   #128
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_Talon View Post
As for myself, it was only a confirmation that I became heterosexual when I was in my mothers womb, and was a washed with testosterone. I later confirmed heterosexuality when I looked over at Elaine Westfal in Mr. Pats Freshman English class when Mini-me showed up all of a sudden.

And now with absolute conviction, married 30 years with many children; Heterosexual choices was the only choice for me..
I suppose you are being sarcastic here but you pretty much hit it on the head. We are born that way by and large. There might be some anomalies that present themselves later in life, but I can tell you that for me I had the hots for my second grade teacher, Miss Vasquez (man! She was a hottie!) and this is when I really has no conscious awareness of sexuality or what it meant. It wasn't a choice.

Quote:
Seriously,, you can choose to be what ever you want to be in life, through determination desire and hard work. You can also choose to ignore your base desires, you can choose to be who you are and act with dignity and self reverence. Only you can be responsible for your own happiness .
Again, dead on target. You can suppress your base desires. But when it comes down to it, your base desires are still there. If you are happy suppressing them then, well, good luck with that.

Quote:
I am also a firm believer in that like activities can draw same like activities to themselves. That some acts can be scandalously encouraged and brought forth by others/evildoers.
This is where you lose me. I cannot for the life of me think of any circumstance where I would be consciously compelled to do something that I have no desire to do. Keep in mind that I have been to the San Francisco Pride Parade (and other cities as well), the Folsom Street Fair, Bay of Pigs, Up Your Alley and other very intense events where one is completely immersed in the culture of the event (which you may be surprised to find out is actually different for each one). Granted, I am on the outskirts and setting up infrastructure before and after these events, but the exposure is there nevertheless (if you like I can send some pictures to verify my claims- but they are not appropriate for the open forum).

In all of the years that I have been exposed to these counter-cultures I have never once been compelled to join them- though I might be inclined to go to Burning Man to see what it is about.

Quote:
In the case of the Naval SEAL earlier t
his year he stayed with the teams until he retired, kept his secrets to himself, killed and defended our country against terrorists. Then transformed himself into a woman after his discharge. I can find no fault in that woman. I would buy her a beer ,thank her for her service and shake her hand. I just wouldn't be able to call her "My brother"
This is a classic case of suppression. (S)he obviously submitted to basic chemistry/biology/karma/fate and started living life as they were intended to do from birth. Again, you make my point.
People Like This 
Old 12-13-2013, 05:19 AM   #129

Liked 373 Times on 254 Posts
Likes Given: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincine View Post
Most of America didn't want to fight in WWII. We were still pissed about 'The Great War', not to mention being occupied by the depression. The American change of heart occurred on December 7, 1942. The difference between WWII and Korea & Vietnam is the latter didn't attack us.
My 100 Y.O. dad didn't want to fight a WWII until the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor. After that happened all red blooded Americans, according to my dad, started immediately pissing Red, White, and Blue and enlisted. My dad fought in the Pacific Theater.
People Like This 
Old 12-13-2013, 05:57 AM   #130

Liked 4795 Times on 2681 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Following "Pearl" 16 Million American served in the Military from 1941-1945. Over 936,000 were listed as wounded or KIA. Over 460,000 died. by wars end. The war was a rallying call with 20% of the entire male population serving. That is a lot considering the aged and unfit for duty and those too young to serve. They were the "Greatest" generation. Please do not soil their contribution to liberty.
People Like This