Anyone else think men act more feminine nowadays? - Page 11
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Anyone else think men act more feminine nowadays?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2013, 06:35 AM   #101
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 335 Times on 258 Posts
Likes Given: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
The latest PC Liberal idiocy is Banning "Gazing". Men are offending women by looking at them or "Gazing". Liberalism is the last defense for ugly women.
I saw that ass wipe on Hardball play a quote from RUSH's show about this topic. Some women love the attention and wonder if they don't get it. Others consider it sexual harassment. In the workplace, it can get downright "interesting."

Now everyone is afraid to tell a joke out of fear of "offending someone." This PC thing is way out of control.
People Like This 
Old 12-12-2013, 10:14 AM   #102

Liked 1333 Times on 893 Posts
Likes Given: 857

Well, half the time we're looking, is because of the way they dressed themselves. WE didn't dress them…...
People Like This 
Old 12-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #103

Liked 1912 Times on 990 Posts
Likes Given: 1456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
And just as likely that the "Greatest Generation" was not the result of the Selective Service. . . .
Most of America didn't want to fight in WWII. We were still pissed about 'The Great War', not to mention being occupied by the depression. The American change of heart occurred on December 7, 1941. The difference between WWII and Korea & Vietnam is the latter didn't attack us.

Last edited by Vincine; 12-14-2013 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Date corrected
People Like This 
Old 12-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #104

Liked 532 Times on 286 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
Well, half the time we're looking, is because of the way they dressed themselves. WE didn't dress them…...
Exactly! they dress to kill and then when some poor bloke passes comment on good they look they try and get his butt handed to him on a plate with a harassment charge.
Probably some sort of a turn on to them while wrecking some bloke's life because of a comment on how good they look............... or they're man haters.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:43 AM   #105
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8129 Times on 4192 Posts
Likes Given: 9333

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
Thread drift but what the heck. When we stop looking and they stop yelling because we did, then were all in trouble! They are doing what they can to attract the partner they want to attract, thats timeless and ageless. If you spoon honey onto the sidewalk, there is no end to the bees that will gather!

Yes, of course they know their wooohoo is hanging out, they checked that out themselves when they put the handkerchief on and called it a skirt! If you show it, I will look, might even gawk! I am a man, I have certain biological and physiological characteristics engrained into my brain that wont allow me not to look!

The illusion of beauty can have a violent and fearful side also. Our eyes lie, there are some hot TG's out there but until you know they are transgendered, they are just hot looking Woman to the Manly man! Our reactions vary, some get very angry and impulsively reactive. I just chuckle, others feel betrayed, they are but its their eyes not the TG's presentation.

To drag it back to the thread OP, it would suck if we were all truly the same! Hetero Bed Hoppers dont do us any favors as hetero's, Sexuality comes natural, Monogamy does not but its what makes us Human and successful. There are things a man teaches his son and a woman teaches her daughter that will never be as effectual if taught universally. Add to that, we literally cannot expect humanity to continue to exist if we dont continue to recognize the positives of 2 Genders under one god, Indivisible by any man or WOman.

There are relatively few exceptions to the 2 distinct gender rule! Those exceptions are tenuous, fraught with peril and few of those seeking them would tell you their choices made living in this world easier even if personally they felt they were living a lie before they jumped gender's! Even they dont do that for the exact same reasons, talk about diverse. Just cause a Man dresses like a Woman doesnt mean they want a man to sleep with them and A woman dressing like a man doesnt always seek another woman. The diversity of "other than Heterosexual" is mind-boggling.

100,000 years of precedence setting by a billion couples cannot be erased in 50 years by a few creative Psychologists using us as lab rats! By the time we find out they were wrong, it will be generations too late to fix!!! Not a rant against "others", just a reality check for all of us. Experimenting with our futures is a choice for all of us, our childrens futures only have one chance at being one they can live with. There are certain hallmarks of achievement that have really never changed in all of history. Thats not choice, thats natural selection in action. Were deficient if we dont try to teach our children to emulate the pathways that work and try to dissuade them from the ones that have not proven to be viable over the long haul.

V, You know I love you Baby but I doubt either you or I would pray to pass your challenges and pains on to your kids even if your insights are priceless. I cant even imagine the trials and tribulations but Im sure you wouldnt wish most of them on your NME, well maybe a couple of them).

Last edited by WebleyFosbery38; 12-12-2013 at 11:41 AM.
People Like This 
Old 12-12-2013, 11:11 AM   #106

Liked 3617 Times on 2066 Posts
Likes Given: 2518

This is one of the most entertaining threads that I've read on here in a while.

The testosteronefest is hilarious. Doesn't anyone think that the "Greatest Generation" was horrified at the wussification of the long haired 60s and 70s. Yet here we are, men and women of integrity and decency (most of us anyway).

I agree that male primping has reached new heights recently, but not at an alarmingly different trajectory than it has been on. Natural selection will work it's wiles and we will see if young women are attracted to young men who primp or not.

If it took primping to get the reactions I desired from the young women I desired, you better bet your sweet @$$, I'd be primping too!

Last edited by eatmydust; 12-12-2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: misspell
People Like This 
Old 12-12-2013, 11:23 AM   #107
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8129 Times on 4192 Posts
Likes Given: 9333

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
This is one of the most entertaining threads that I've read on hear in a while.

The testosteronefest is hilarious. Doesn't anyone think that the "Greatest Generation" was horrified at the wussification of the long haired 60s and 70s. Yet here we are, men and women of integrity and decency (most of us anyway).

I agree that male primping has reached new heights recently, but not at an alarmingly different trajectory than it has been on. Natural selection will work it's wiles and we will see if young women are attracted to young men who primp or not.

If it took primping to get the reactions I desired from the young women I desired, you better bet your sweet @$$, I'd be primping too!
When I was in College, their were only a few TV's in the dorm. Me and a couple other guys figured out where the girls all hung out, it was around the Soap Opera's!!!! Young Woman in their PJ's, on couches, watching couples simulate sex and emoting! It didnt get any better than that boys! No, I couldnt tell you which dr was doing who but I sure got an eyeful every day, better than an apple....
People Like This 
Old 12-12-2013, 12:52 PM   #108

Liked 1624 Times on 871 Posts
Likes Given: 2638

And here I am thinking Woo-hoo is a chocolate drink
WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 12-12-2013, 01:03 PM   #109
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4092 Times on 2785 Posts
Likes Given: 2031

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairbear1 View Post
Exactly! they dress to kill and then when some poor bloke passes comment on good they look they try and get his butt handed to him on a plate with a harassment charge.
Probably some sort of a turn on to them while wrecking some bloke's life because of a comment on how good they look............... or they're man haters.
Honest dude? Don't say anything and be all right. Situation awareness. Catch a glance or a smile first then engage. You pet every dog, good luck with your fingers.

Old 12-12-2013, 01:23 PM   #110
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1946 Times on 1247 Posts
Likes Given: 4353

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman598 View Post
You should see kids in my school. Im the wierd kid because I like to shoot and hunt and fish smh. All they do is sit on facebook and twitter and vine. Most of the guys have ear rings and the "sneaker heads" whose parents buy them $300 pairs of "fresh kicks" every month. And the lotion too its sad. Football players asking the teacher to go to the nurse for some lotion and making fun of kids whose hands are "dry". They are so dramatic. No one walks home, parents buy them everything, and teachers now get in trouble for "bullying" kids. Its not all their fault. They are just spoiled I guess
I'm seeing the same thing in the work place, and some of it's from older adults.

I read a very interesting observation from a Brit one time. He said in Britain the first thing a kid learns to say is "thank you". In America first thing a kid learns to say is "I'm the best". I always thought that was a pretty profound insight.

And you're right about it not being their fault because they are spoiled.
locutus Likes This