anyone else still feel fat? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

anyone else still feel fat?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 05:18 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
LOL - But there is some good scenery at the gym, trust me on that...

you tryin to get me shot? lol

Old 12-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Still feel "Fat"

I haven't felt "Fat' since my Diabetes went out of control.Diabetic diet if adhered to will along with a Injectable Medication called "Byetta" get rid of any excess Body Fat you may have. It's not much fun any more to even consider food. I eat because I have to but appetite is a thing of the past.Most of the recommended foods lack appeal and the Byetta cause's nausea a lot. Aside from this I keep a positive attitude and try not to bring my eating or non eating if you will, to the attention of who ever I have a meal with. So I am glad you enjoy eating and drinking as I once did but I suggest you keep close tabs on your Blood Glucose Levels and Cholestrol counts as Diabetes, High Cholestrol and High Blood Pressure go hand in hand.JC: