Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   anyone else still feel fat? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/anyone-else-still-feel-fat-8807/)

matt g 11-29-2008 05:16 PM

anyone else still feel fat?

I ate way too much Thursday night and drank my share of 3 cases of wine and 4 of beer. Last night, after helping consume another half case of wine and a case of beer, I was forced to go to the Chinese buffet.

I feel like I need to puke or go run 15 miles or something. How are you guys feeling?

Dillinger 11-29-2008 06:10 PM

Got a planned meeting with a trainer at the gym on Monday. I feel, and resemble, the Pillsbury Dough Boy at the moment....

Damn you Ham and Turkey for tasting so delicious. *shaking fist*

JD

matt g 11-29-2008 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 53113)
Got a planned meeting with a trainer at the gym on Monday. I feel, and resemble, the Pillsbury Dough Boy at the moment....

Damn you Ham and Turkey for tasting so delicious. *shaking fist*

JD

My family took it one step further and had ham, turkey and a prime rib. I'm not sure why they feel the need to do that to me.

bkt 11-29-2008 06:46 PM

Just went for a run in the park with the dog and it felt good. Now, if I can keep away from the leftovers for dinner tonight and have a salad or something, maybe I can start to deflate....

Dillinger 11-29-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt g (Post 53114)
My family took it one step further and had ham, turkey and a prime rib. I'm not sure why they feel the need to do that to me.

I'm sure it's some traditional form of inflation... LOL

I was so full on Thursday night I felt like I needed a stomach pump. We had WAY too much of all the right stuff. I ate all day and then on the way home had to stop and get some Pepto. I am sure I consumed, probably, 8500 calories in food alone. I was driving, so no drinking involved... LOL

Today on the other hand -- it's Transporter 3 and I don't have to drive. Sippy Cup with Bacardi for JD!! LOL

matt g 11-29-2008 07:44 PM

Big Gulp of Coke and a fifth of rum sounds like it would make for a rough Sunday.

Normally, I'd be on board, but I've got 2 screaming kids that are both teething. I'd end up slitting my own throat if I had to deal with these 2 severely hung over.

gorknoids 11-29-2008 08:12 PM

Any additional ass I grew from Thanksgiving dinner was frozen off last night on the Chesapeake Bay, NOT catching huge stripers. And that's not a typo.

cpttango30 11-29-2008 10:44 PM

I am not a big turkey eater. But I can cook the hell out of them. Cooked mine on the grill. After a nice soothing rubdown with my special blend of 15 herbs and spices.

I did eat 2 slices pumpkin pie and 2 of cherry pie (NO you pervert that kind of cherry pie).

Next year I am going to brine it and then cook it on the grill. Might even pop it on the rotisserie

junho806 11-30-2008 05:16 AM

maybe it because I'm still young...
but I'm in the best shape of my life
:D
155 lbs
5"9'
6% body fat
max bench 250
can run a mile in 5 minutes
can swim a mile (66 laps) in 25 minutes (about 37 seconds per lap)
;)

oh and i'm swimmer and i'm young so my metabolism is off the charts
i ate my share of turkey as well...
haha

matt g 11-30-2008 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junho806 (Post 53232)
maybe it because I'm still young...
but I'm in the best shape of my life
:D
155 lbs
5"9'
6% body fat
max bench 250
can run a mile in 5 minutes
can swim a mile (66 laps) in 25 minutes (about 37 seconds per lap)
;)

oh and i'm swimmer and i'm young so my metabolism is off the charts
i ate my share of turkey as well...
haha

Get married and wait 10 years, Report back after that.