Anyone affected by the OK tornados?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Anyone affected by the OK tornados?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Default Anyone affected by the OK tornados?

This devastation and carnage is the worst Ive ever seen in my life. Lets put aside our slight political and personal differences right now and focus on whats important in this life...because it can end in seconds. At least 51 confirmed dead as first responders continue pulling bodies from all the rubble. Half were children.

Anyone live near the area of Moore OK?

Thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by this monster tornado. Biggest one Ive ever seen

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-21-2013, 03:32 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 164 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 48

I'm in South Central Georgia but lived thru Hurricane Andrew and this brings back sad memories. My prayers are with the victims and their families, that the lord grant them the strength and hope needed during times like these.