Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Anybody Watching The Weather Channel Today? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/anybody-watching-weather-channel-today-20031/)

gorknoids 11-12-2009 10:12 PM

Anybody Watching The Weather Channel Today?

Just wanted to give a shout-out to all my water-logged homies. This is like a 3-day hurricane!

mpd8488 11-12-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorknoids (Post 185417)
Just wanted to give a shout-out to all my water-logged homies. This is like a 3-day hurricane!

Note to self:
Next time the traffic report talks of standing water on I-64 I'll be sure to remember that it actually means OMFG WHO PUT THIS ****ING LAKE HERE? :D

This damn storm foiled me from picking up my CZ P07 today. Whole shopping center lost power at some point before I got there

m72law 11-12-2009 10:29 PM

just walked in the door from work..no t.v. yet.YO!YO!YO!

N.C. (rockwell) has been getting pounded ever sense tuesday...man when is this crap going to end?:eek:

the ground is so wet out here my flag pole with my (dont tread on me flag) is leaning:(

just give us a break mother nature...i just bought another yugo sks & im ready to shoot it...HOMIE!:D

canebrake 11-12-2009 10:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just pull the plug and take her down to 700 feet to ride it out!

Oh, wait, you're an airedale. Belay that last command!

Getting wet Gork?? Attachment 7643

Attachment 7644

Yunus 11-13-2009 02:27 AM

I sold my townhome in Hampton, VA last year. Really happy about that, it was a rental and I'm sure it's got some issues at this point. I checked out a local news site and they had pics of severe flooding on a street less than a mile away from my old home.

I really do feel for those going through this, I've been there and done that and it sucks.

orangello 11-13-2009 05:19 PM

I wish you guys luck.

spittinfire 11-13-2009 05:38 PM

We've had some interesting flooding around here the past couple of days and lots of folks without power. Thankfully we weren't one of them! Good luck guys, keep your powder dry!

A.Selenia 11-13-2009 05:47 PM

Yea my relatives are up to their shoulder holsters in water. You know you're experienced when your gun safe is raised 6ft from the ground!

canebrake 11-14-2009 12:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Gork, any relief yet??

Mount a fighting chair on your porch and fish the street!

Attachment 7685

gorknoids 11-14-2009 01:38 PM

Well, the power came back back on yesterday afternoon, and looks like it's here to stay. There's a 300' long barge loaded with chemicals beached south of the city, we lost a fishing pier, trees down everywhere, oceanfront and bayfront properties destroyed, and as soon as the rain quits I have to dewater Mrs. Noids' DeVille, but everyone's okay that I know. What a frigging mess!