Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Anybody see last nights Piers Morgan? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/anybody-see-last-nights-piers-morgan-80749/)

Swervin 01-09-2013 03:57 AM

Anybody see last nights Piers Morgan?

Alex Jones from Infowars was the guest. It was awesome. Alex gave Fears Moreguns a much deserved spanking. Piers known for cutting people off and insulting his progun guests, could not get a word in. I loved every minute.

Flat Tire 01-09-2013 04:13 AM

It almost made guns owners look like a bunch of wacko's. Why can't someone make an argument about pro gun without all the anger and/or drama.

dog2000tj 01-09-2013 04:15 AM

you must be a big fan of Vince McMahon and the WWE :p

Yunus 01-09-2013 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swervin (Post 1085950)
Alex Jones from Infowars was the guest. It was awesome. Alex gave Fears Moreguns a much deserved spanking. Piers known for cutting people off and insulting his progun guests, could not get a word in. I loved every minute.

You know the best way to win an argument with someone that starts yelling and ranting. Sit back and let them play the part of crazyman, exactly what Piers did.

PrimePorkchop 01-09-2013 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yunus

You know the best way to win an argument with someone that starts yelling and ranting. Sit back and let them play the part of crazyman, exactly what Piers did.

Disagree with you here

Alex jones, while half crazy, made the liberal god bleed

Mosin 01-09-2013 07:23 AM

Well, hopefully Alex made some people sit back and go.. "Holy ****...those wackos are armed?... uh, I'll take a rain check on this debate."

ArrizX 01-09-2013 08:55 AM

Omg the stupid is just bleeding from that guy.

Swervin 01-09-2013 02:24 PM

You won't disarm the people over a peaceful discussion. I think Alex made that point clear. Give me liberty, or give me death.....

Swervin 01-09-2013 02:37 PM

Regardless of anybodies opinion, it is the most watched video on youtube for the last two days. And most comments seem to lean towards Alex. :)

Genec 01-09-2013 03:03 PM

I have to agree with the group who says he was too rabid,,,,that is the word they'll use today. Had he not gotten so flustered, he would have been able to handle the facts and come up with better retorts. He had good info, but his argument would have been many times stronger had he kept his cool, let Morgan talk, pause and then calmly say something , like ,"Really? See , this is how you folks who want to destroy the Constitution think." or "Do you realize how untrue that is? Here's the truth." For instance, the one point Morgan was trying to make at the end about the gun deaths in england compared to the gun deaths in the US...My reply would be, "See, this is the smoke screen you folks who want to destroy the Constitution and rob Americans of their God given rights blow, the US is 50 times larger than England, naturally it's going to a bigger number, that proves nothing." The truth is, since England confiscated guns, their overall home invasions and death rates have doubled that of the the US, across the board.