Anybody like Lost? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Anybody like Lost?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 03:11 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Yes next fall is the LAST Season for Lost. I am sad. But on the upside July is right around the corner. That means a new season of Eureka and Big Brother 10.
Yay Big Brother. ANNND on June 14th the second season of True Blood starts on HBO. Its pretty awesome. You should check it out before they get too far into it. Also, The Tudors on SHowtime. Last year they boiled a man alive in oil.
Back to Lost... I am really bummed about only one more season. Maybe they will change my mind. Sawyer is my fave.

Marines come in two sizes, Dobermans and Rottweillers. Skinny and mean and big and mean!

Old 05-25-2009, 06:06 AM   #22

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by redridnhood View Post
Yay Big Brother. ANNND on June 14th the second season of True Blood starts on HBO. Its pretty awesome. You should check it out before they get too far into it. Also, The Tudors on SHowtime. Last year they boiled a man alive in oil.
Back to Lost... I am really bummed about only one more season. Maybe they will change my mind. Sawyer is my fave.
my wife watches the tudors all the time. I wonder if they will leave Lost open-ended to make room for a movie?

Old 05-25-2009, 01:31 PM   #23

My wife and I just started watching the first season of Lost because we figured everyone else was, so we have to.

So far, the first 5 episodes were pretty good and have our attention. We'll see how the rest goes.

For all your shooting accessories.

Free shipping on orders over $200.

Use coupon code FIREARMSTALK for 5% off your order! No minimum purchase!

Old 05-25-2009, 01:52 PM   #24

my girlfriend made me watch the first 3 seasons so I could watch the start of Season 4 with her last year when we moved in together. Needless to say i'm now obsessively addicted. We own 4 seasons on dvd and will buy the others when they are released. Three people I work with and I do nothing but discuss LOST via email while we're in prison (stupid call center).

Old 05-28-2009, 09:58 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas-shooting View Post
My wife and I just started watching the first season of Lost because we figured everyone else was, so we have to.

So far, the first 5 episodes were pretty good and have our attention. We'll see how the rest goes.
Listen: after season one and two it gets a little strange but just stick with it, it gets better...again. I think that the writers strike might of messed 'em up for a while.

Marines come in two sizes, Dobermans and Rottweillers. Skinny and mean and big and mean!

Old 05-28-2009, 10:02 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by redridnhood View Post
Listen: after season one and two it gets a little strange but just stick with it, it gets better...again. I think that the writers strike might of messed 'em up for a while.
Yeah, thats what all of my friends have said as well.

For all your shooting accessories.

Free shipping on orders over $200.

Use coupon code FIREARMSTALK for 5% off your order! No minimum purchase!