Anybody like Lost? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Anybody like Lost?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 01:03 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbikingdad View Post
Between work, kids, and hobbies, I really don't have time to dedicate to watch soap opera type shows and I'm too cheap to get Tivo.
OK and that has what to do with this thread? If you want to boost your post count then go to the welcome section. This is the crap that just pisses me the hell off.

If you don't watch lost then fine by me. Go talk about how lost sucks in another thread.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:03 AM   #12
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
OK and that has what to do with this thread? If you want to boost your post count then go to the welcome section. This is the crap that just pisses me the hell off.

If you don't watch lost then fine by me. Go talk about how lost sucks in another thread.
Lighten up Tango I was about to post on this thread to say I hadn't had the time to see much of lost so I feel kind of lost when I do tune in but I like the show. But expect you would Flame me.

I don't think it is about post count just a person joining in the conversation.

The welcome section isn't a way of bumping up the post count, it's ment for new members to say a little about them and for other members to welcome them into the forum. At least that is my thought. I don't know what my post count is and honestly don't think it matters, I'm here because I like the forum.

You contribute a lot to the forum and I respect you brother.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:14 AM   #13

Liked 1437 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:

Hi Tango, how ya doing? Need a Ritalin?

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 05-15-2009, 03:20 AM   #14

No I don't I just need people to stop doing stupid stuff all the time.

Look I asked if you liked it not if you watch it.

If you like it and don't have time to watch it or have lost track of thats cool. But when you come in and say well I am so much better than you because I have all this other stuff to do so I don't watch it. Like the I am too good to watch normal tv post. Just gets under my skin.

If you don't have anything to add then STFU.

I read many threads and I don't have anything to add so I just move on. Why can't other people do that.

Old 05-15-2009, 07:55 AM   #15

Liked 1437 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
I read many threads and I don't have anything to add so I just move on. Why can't other people do that.
Because they're not perfect like us?

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 05-15-2009, 10:52 AM   #16

Cane 99% of the time you can make me smile in the midst of a raving lunatic minute.

Old 05-15-2009, 12:27 PM   #17

Quote:

You asked, I answered. I could say a ton of other things like you did to me in another thread. But I won't.

By the way, I could care less about my point count. It's a discussion and not everyone will always see things or do things the way that you do. If you can not deal with that, simply post "I love Lost.", not "Anybody like Lost?"

Geez!

Old 05-23-2009, 03:31 AM   #18

we watch Lost religiously at my house. Umm, as for the whole bomb thing, didn't Sayid say he rigged it so that it would go off? Now I KNOW I am just a girl and all, heeheehee, but did anyone else find it amazing that the biotch fell hundreds of feet and didn't do what it was supposed to? But THEn she set it off with a rock? And what the heck is this nasty, dirty, hateful rumor that there is only one more season left? (see my rants about television shows in the random thoughts thread) :|

Old 05-23-2009, 05:22 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by redridnhood View Post
we watch Lost religiously at my house. Umm, as for the whole bomb thing, didn't Sayid say he rigged it so that it would go off? Now I KNOW I am just a girl and all, heeheehee, but did anyone else find it amazing that the biotch fell hundreds of feet and didn't do what it was supposed to? But THEn she set it off with a rock? And what the heck is this nasty, dirty, hateful rumor that there is only one more season left? (see my rants about television shows in the random thoughts thread) :|
Yes next fall is the LAST Season for Lost. I am sad. But on the upside July is right around the corner. That means a new season of Eureka and Big Brother 10.

Old 05-23-2009, 06:37 AM   #20

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
No I don't I just need people to stop doing stupid stuff all the time.

Look I asked if you liked it not if you watch it.

If you like it and don't have time to watch it or have lost track of thats cool. But when you come in and say well I am so much better than you because I have all this other stuff to do so I don't watch it. Like the I am too good to watch normal tv post. Just gets under my skin.

If you don't have anything to add then STFU.

Geez, this almost makes me want to avoid this thread. His comments were relevant to the topic at hand. He said he doesn't have time to watch Lost because of so and so... It's the same as saying you DO watch Lost for so and so reasons. And just because you start a thread, it doesn't mean you own it or get to be a mod on it.

Anyway, I want to avoid that cat fight, so I'm just going back to the original topic. I love Lost. However, I find myself questioning a lot on the show. Especially the last episode or two when Jack managed to shoot something like 30 shots from his handgun without reloading... or how he manages to win a 40 yard fire fight with a 9mm, when the other guy has a garand or sks AND better cover?!?

Oh, and the fact that they are ALWAYS cocking and re-cocking the guns for the visual effect and sound effect, even though you wouldn't do that in real life. Most of the situations where they chamber a round three different times within the course of ten minutes is absurd.

I do love the show, though. Can't get enough of it. I don't have a fav character. They all make it great. I think they finally shed some light on where Richard came from. He was on that Spanish Galleon that Jacob saw.