Anybody here from The High Road check this thread.
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Anybody here from The High Road check this thread.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 05:01 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Default Anybody here from The High Road check this thread.

Oleg Volk a major supporter of the RKBA and owner (rightful owner) of The High Road gun forum has been ran off of his own forum. I know there are quite a few THR members here so here is a link to the story you will not get at THR.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=761667&page=1

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-26-2008, 11:23 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 73 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassMonkey View Post
Oleg Volk a major supporter of the RKBA and owner (rightful owner) of The High Road gun forum has been ran off of his own forum. I know there are quite a few THR members here so here is a link to the story you will not get at THR.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=761667&page=1
I visit THR occasionally, and I'm a member there. It's not my favorite forum...

Old 09-28-2008, 01:39 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
I visit THR occasionally, and I'm a member there. It's not my favorite forum...
I have been a member there for quite awhile (untill I was recently banned for questioning Dereks motives in hijacking the site). THR is what it is which is a place for polite and civil discussion. Their goal was to provide a respectful image of gun owners to new members of the "gun culture". To that effect they made efforts to keep out a lot of the typical B.S that goes on at other gun forums. While I spend most of my forum time at AR15.com there is a vast ammount of knowledge at THR and I go/went there for well thought out responces from some of their long time members.

Granted I have complaints about some of the heavy handed moderators over there (which I feel are slowy killing the site) THR is still a great forum. Its not AR15.com or GlockTalk but it was never meant to be.