Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Anybody have 15.00 lying around? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/anybody-have-15-00-lying-around-59874/)

DodgerBlue 03-10-2012 01:25 AM

Anybody have 15.00 lying around?

I never have had Paypal and I do want to be a supporting member.

Can somebody help me out? I can get you out a US Postal money order this Monday for the cost.

If nobody is able to help maybe Notdku and the crew can make up some "Supporting members in spirit" stickers.

Ranger-6 03-10-2012 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DodgerBlue (Post 735162)
...maybe Notdku and the crew can make up some "Supporting members in spirit" stickers.

Can I also be a 'Supporting member in spirit'

JonM 03-10-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DodgerBlue (Post 735162)
I never have had Paypal and I do want to be a supporting member.

Can somebody help me out? I can get you out a US Postal money order this Monday for the cost.

If nobody is able to help maybe Notdku and the crew can make up some "Supporting members in spirit" stickers.

its free to create an account just need a credit card or checking account.

i use one but i dont leave my cc info attached to it. once i make a purchase i remove my info. i dont really trust pay pal but its convienent at times. i use a low limit credit card from cabelas for online buying. i dont carry a balance on it.

anyway its not hard to do paypal

DodgerBlue 03-10-2012 01:45 AM

JonM, that's my trouble. I don't even want to open an account. It's not the money (NBA/NFL players laugh in background) it's just I wanna support but don't yet another source of my info out there. Somebody that has an account maybe will hook me up.

If not, maybe there's a way to send Notdku or whoever a check or M.O. directly?

winds-of-change 03-10-2012 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DodgerBlue (Post 735187)
JonM, that's my trouble. I don't even want to open an account. It's not the money (NBA/NFL players laugh in background) it's just I wanna support but don't yet another source of my info out there. Somebody that has an account maybe will hook me up.

If not, maybe there's a way to send Notdku or whoever a check or M.O. directly?

I believe you can send Notdku a M.O. PM him and ask him.

DodgerBlue 03-11-2012 01:47 AM

Thank You! I first was leary about saying thank you. I dindn't want to start a wave of people asking the same thing and what not. But I asked another member cause I was feeling bad for not giving thanks and I was given the ok to say thanks.

So Thanks! Feel free to contact me so I can say thank you a little more and get the info for pay back.

I love this place and its people.

dog2000tj 03-11-2012 03:12 AM

Welcome to the kewl kidz club Dodger ;) ... now get in the bunker and entertain us!!! :cool:

winds-of-change 03-11-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DodgerBlue (Post 736261)
Thank You! I first was leary about saying thank you. I dindn't want to start a wave of people asking the same thing and what not. But I asked another member cause I was feeling bad for not giving thanks and I was given the ok to say thanks.

So Thanks! Feel free to contact me so I can say thank you a little more and get the info for pay back.

I love this place and its people.

Saying thanks is always appreciated. But I can almost guarantee you that you'll never know who your benefactor is.