Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Anybody got blood pressure they need to watch? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/anybody-got-blood-pressure-they-need-watch-11603/)

orangello 03-06-2009 01:23 PM

Anybody got blood pressure they need to watch?

1 Sale A Day, Daily Deal
I bought one of these a while back from woot.com. It works well, but i have never used the computer progress tracking log function. For $30, if you've been stressed or overweight, it could be worth it.

I don't work for that site or woot or anything; i just wanted to recommend this for those who, like me, have a reason to keep an eye on their blood pressure.

Some forums have a "deals" thread, it might be worthwhile here (for more than just ammo deals).

Benning Boy 03-06-2009 03:26 PM

I can think of one guy, though fit, through years of sourdough abuse, has BP problems.:)

orangello 03-06-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 78927)
I can think of one guy, though fit, through years of sourdough abuse, has BP problems.:)

LOL! Yep, that sourdough will get ya. :D

Dillinger 03-06-2009 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 78927)

I hate you.....:p

Benning Boy 03-06-2009 04:47 PM

Don't BP meds give you problems with your Murphy?:eek:

Dillinger 03-06-2009 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 78971)
Don't BP meds give you problems with your Murphy?:eek:

BP meds thin out the blood, but haven't experienced any problems from that. I'm on a very low dose, something like 5mg or something. I have PRE-Hyper Tension.

I told the Doc if she worked where I worked and had to put up with the barrage of stupid sh!t on a daily basis that I do, she would have PRE-Hyper Tension and an urge to kill as well....

For awhile I was on Zoloft and that stuff REALLY messed me up. I could go forever, but I could never finish. It was great, for awhile, but sooner or later, a brother has to snap a piece off, you know what I mean. The gal I was with at the time thought I was some sort of stud, which was good for the ego, but god damn it, there comes a time.... :o

Benning Boy 03-06-2009 04:58 PM

When I grow up, I wanna live just one tenth of J.D.'s life.:D

Dillinger 03-06-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 78979)
When I grow up, I wanna live just one tenth of J.D.'s life.:D

Oh yeah, it's been a hoot.

Being one of the tallest guys in Korea for close to a year. Living in a fish bowl wandering around with little kids pointing at you.

Took a 243 foot ride in an elevated bucket truck and got thrown into a 12.5 KV wire causing first and second degree burns. JD 1 - Gravelings ZERO on that little escapade.

Mindless nights of surfing for internet pr0n and thousands of meals alone in restaurants.

Now I get to deal with semi rich land developers who feel they are the most important person in the world and are telephone tough guys all the time threatening me with lawsuits and losing my job.

If it wasn't for this place, I would probably be in a tall tower by now and you would all be talking about "Who the hell is this ass making all of us responsible gun owners look like lunatics".... nice shooting though. :D

Benning Boy 03-06-2009 05:12 PM

Yeah well it beats my world, burning myself on my curling iron and starring in pr0n. :D

Dillinger 03-06-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 78988)
Yeah well it beats my world, burning myself on my curling iron and starring in pr0n. :D

THAT WAS YOU?!?! I FEEL SO DIRTY NOW.... :D