Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Anybody with CPR skills

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 01:45 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Right now I'm also Combat Life Saver certified... If you consider 300 odd Airman shoved through the course in 3 days as certified... Aside from that, CPR and I have a basic working knowledge of first aid.

Once my schedule settles down I plan on getting an EMT-B cert and possibly more for a civilian job when I get out.

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 03-15-2009, 06:21 AM   #22

CCW in two states (They're not reciprocal)

Army Medic (long since) 91B60

Had to learn basic first aid/CPR for teaching certification.

First Responder / Medical Responder for the local fire dept.

SHTF and you want me in your corner. *S* (And I'll jump out of a perfectly good airplane . . . )

Old 03-15-2009, 01:36 PM   #23

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I've had a small amount of training

Article II: A Well Regulated Militia, Being Necessary To The Security Of A Free State, The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms, Shall Not Be Infringed.

Article IV: The Right Of The People To Be Secure In There Persons, Houses, Papers, And Effects, Against Unreasonable Search And Seizures, Shall Not Be Violated, And No Warants Shall Issue, But Upon Probable Cause, Supported By Oath Or Affirmation, And Particulary Describing The Place To Be Searched, And The Persons Or Things To Be Seized.