Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Any U.K. Members ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 06:41 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Any U.K. Members ?

As the title says, are there any other U.K. members to this forum ?

Who are you and where about in the U.K. ?

Steve ( Liverpool )

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-23-2007, 09:27 AM   #2

Default UK members

Yes originally from Chester (still have an office) now in Brittany, France (22 Dept). But having great difficulty getting around this site. Personally I'd rather be at the range than on the PC so my stills are somewhat limited in this area?

Old 10-23-2007, 07:46 PM   #3

Liked 25 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Look out Boris, it's a trap. Clayton is really MI-5 wanting to know where the gun owners are.

Retired Police Detective '71-'01 / LEOSA Certified
Naval Aviation Veteran '65-'69

United States Constitution (c) 1791
All Rights Reserved

Old 10-24-2007, 05:31 AM   #4

Default Who Me?

Too late mate they already know where I'm at!.........

Old 10-24-2007, 09:19 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneer461 View Post
Look out Boris, it's a trap. Clayton is really MI-5 wanting to know where the gun owners are.

Now didn't I tell you to keep quiet about this

I'm on a secrect mission to make sure any British people don't get enjoyment out of this vile pastime

Good to find a u.k. member Boris, And Chester aint a million miles away from me.

What type of shooting do you partake in ?

Steve

Old 10-27-2007, 10:17 AM   #6

Well my folks, bless them are still in Chester and I keep an office there, but my residence is in France so although complicated shooting is not a problem for residents. I am a pistol shooter mainly and a collector (Colt 1851 Navies), but I do quite a bit of rifle shooting. I would like to do a little hunting but the Le Chasse exam is difficult if you don't write or read French well (there is no assistance of course this is france). But because I travel with the job I really need to keep a skill level up and I have a great club with all week access and next to no one down there.

We moved back from Texas with the business about 5 years ago as I was fed up throwing money at immigration lawyers who where just taking the piss, could move back to the UK because of the firearms issue, so I ended up here. I have given up attempting to relocate to the US even though I have a spe******t occupation. Firearms are individually licenced here and the catagory system is a little complicated but once a resident you just have to join a club and follow the paper trail.

Old 11-12-2007, 05:10 AM   #7

Hi Steve, and I guess you are the same Clayton off the AG BBS? I am under the same pseudonym as I use on there is that is the case?

Paul