Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Any students taking finals? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/any-students-taking-finals-9101/)

junho806 12-11-2008 10:44 PM

Any students taking finals?

its finals week and its been rough...
been floating back and forth from studying to getting on firearmstalk all week
:D
feel pretty good about the finals i took so far
i have one more tomorrow Computer Science...
lets just say me and technology don't understand or get along with each other all the time...

Anyone else taking finals or getting read for them?
Have you studied for them?

gorknoids 12-11-2008 10:54 PM

My daughter is, if that counts. You aren't acting....snippy and bitchy, are you?:D

junho806 12-11-2008 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorknoids (Post 55242)
My daughter is, if that counts. You aren't acting....snippy and bitchy, are you?:D

hahaha
not that i know of...
:rolleyes:

so i guess you also feel the stress of finals?
even if its indirectly haha
:p

i wish your daughter best of luck
:)

DuckA 12-11-2008 11:30 PM

I had my Linux Admin final last night. It was pretty rough. My Network Security final was easy and I have my Data Forensics final tomorrow.

junho806 12-12-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckA (Post 55249)
I had my Linux Admin final last night. It was pretty rough. My Network Security final was easy and I have my Data Forensics final tomorrow.

i have not clue what those classes entail hahaha
what kind of school do you attend?
or rather what's your major?

cpttango30 12-12-2008 02:03 AM

I took only one class this semester because I was starting a new college and a new job. Figured I better focus on the job more than the school.

I had a cool teacher our final was set to take place aa week and a half after our last class so on the last class she made it the final and called it good.

junho806 12-12-2008 11:34 PM

finally finished with finals!!!
i'm free!!!

i'm finally home and i'm ready for some of my mom's cooking
:D

DuckA 12-14-2008 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junho806 (Post 55253)
i have not clue what those classes entail hahaha
what kind of school do you attend?
or rather what's your major?

LOL! The Linux class was rough. I didn't expect it to be, but the original coders wrote Linux to be kind of odd on purpose. It doesn't seem like there are any real patterns, just whatever they wanted. I go to a local state college. This was my last semester for a B.S. in Information Technology. I have concentrated on networking/ network security. I'm starting a new degree this coming semester. With business and IT growing so close, I figured a business degree of some sort could help me. I think in 2010 I'm going to put the business degree on pause and start my Master's in either Computer Science or Information Systems.

What about you?