Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   The Club House (
-   -   Any Other Hobbies or Collections? (

heymatthew 12-07-2012 07:30 PM

Any Other Hobbies or Collections?
So I know we do guns here. Most of us have at least a few and some of us have a small arsenal. But what else? Any other hobbies out there? Anything else you collect? Coins? Stamps? Baseball Cards? Do they even make baseball cards anymore? :D

Personally, I'm a big fan of pens. I love fountain pens especially, but anything rare or foreign is appealing to me. I also love watches. My wife gave me a really beautiful timepiece for our wedding last year and I've got a couple of everyday watches that I rotate through. I can't afford the big stuff yet. But I'm working on it.

I'm a photographer and graphic designer and collect cameras as well. Film cameras have always intrigued and inspired me and I recently dusted off my dad's old camera and started shooting with it again. I've been slowly collecting lenses for it and hope to complete the kit with as many lenses from the original lineup as possible someday.

The last thing would be RC Planes. I've started to dabble in that a little bit with my father-in-law. He's quite the RC Pilot with some beautiful birds (look at me, using all that fancy lingo :)). Personally, I'm still on the foamies as that's what the budget allows.

So what keeps you going on the days that shooting isn't an option or when you need a little time to yourself?

towboater 12-07-2012 07:39 PM

Here is an ongoing thread on the subject.

heymatthew 12-07-2012 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by towboater (Post 1043177)
Here is an ongoing thread on the subject.

DOH! Sorry guys... feel free to delete the thread.