Any one shot funny deer like these?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Any one shot funny deer like these?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Default Any one shot funny deer like these?

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #2

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

I killed a 5x1 last yr, muledeer buck a very heavy in mass on the 5 point side, with a 15 inch tall spike on the other, my wife killed a antalope this yr thats prongs were on the back of the horns not the front he is very cool lookin. I love mass an trash bucks tho, they just look awesome all funky horned

Old 12-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #3

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post
I killed a 5x1 last yr, muledeer buck a very heavy in mass on the 5 point side, with a 15 inch tall spike on the other, my wife killed a antalope this yr thats prongs were on the back of the horns not the front he is very cool lookin. I love mass an trash bucks tho, they just look awesome all funky horned
I shot a buck that had a 8 inch spike on one side and an almost horizontal spike on the other side

Muliemaster, lucky guy you are, a wife into hunting ...trying to get my gf to like hunting, at least she likes shooting haha
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

Old 12-11-2011, 07:18 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94browninghunt

I shot a buck that had a 8 inch spike on one side and an almost horizontal spike on the other side

Muliemaster, lucky guy you are, a wife into hunting ...trying to get my gf to like hunting, at least she likes shooting haha
My wife is a serious hunter like me but this yr had to stay local, serious truck accident she broke her hip an left leg in 3 places so she didnt go with us for colorado an tex an wyoming, but she got a speed goat at the house

Old 12-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #5

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post
My wife is a serious hunter like me but this yr had to stay local, serious truck accident she broke her hip an left leg in 3 places so she didnt go with us for colorado an tex an wyoming, but she got a speed goat at the house
Wow...how is she recovering? Hope she gets back hunting again soon

Old 12-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #6

Quote:

Wow...how is she recovering? Hope she gets back hunting again soon
Long road she has 1 more sugery on her leg an she will be good to go which is good I was gone 8 weeks this yr huntin so it gets kinda lonely without momma but my daughter went for 3 weeks, so that was awesome

Old 12-11-2011, 09:11 PM   #7

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

does it have to be funny like that? It can't be funny like this? I told him to stop riding that thing around my yard.

clown2.jpg  

Old 12-11-2011, 10:04 PM   #8

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Mulie: Good father-daughter bonding time...my dad is a sucker for my sis let her take the first shot if she asks are you like that? or is it kinda competitive?

Trip286: thats not even funny, its scary imagine that in your room when your sleeping...staring down at you

Old 12-11-2011, 10:06 PM   #9

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Screw you dude, now I aint gonna sleep for a week.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:05 AM   #10

Quote:
Mulie: Good father-daughter bonding time...my dad is a sucker for my sis let her take the first shot if she asks are you like that? or is it kinda competitive?

Trip286: thats not even funny, its scary imagine that in your room when your sleeping...staring down at you
I have killed a good many elk deer an speed goats in my time so I give her the first shot just to watch her grow into a true hunter is worth any horns to me, plus it gives me a reason to buy all those non resident tags.