Any NASCAR fans on here.... - Page 61
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Any NASCAR fans on here....


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #601
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2182 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Never been a fan but the wifes company (Rush Peterbuilt) is now a sponsor of ...
Dang.. something Stewart so we watched the i guess Daytona 500 at a sports bar last weekend - See how much i know
Oh--did enjoy the drinks & steak
__________________
Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET
HOSSFLY is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #602
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
akers06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,195
Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
Never been a fan but the wifes company (Rush Peterbuilt) is now a sponsor of ...
Dang.. something Stewart so we watched the i guess Daytona 500 at a sports bar last weekend - See how much i know
Oh--did enjoy the drinks & steak
You should watch it a little more and maybe try to go to a race in person....It's a great support to get into
akers06 is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:46 PM   #603
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
303tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Missouri
Posts: 4,437
Liked 1614 Times on 1093 Posts
Likes Given: 1753

Default

I would just as soon see my home town boy win today....................
__________________
When all else fails.
303tom is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:50 PM   #604
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
akers06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,195
Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303tom View Post
I would just as soon see my home town boy win today....................
Who would that be
akers06 is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:51 PM   #605
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
readygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,238
Liked 744 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Default

I am a little mad at kyle for wrecking Tony last week, but how can you not like him.. he can drive, AND WIN..in anything. And you can never count him out. What race was it last year he crashed 3 times, and came back to win it. He's Mr Excitement....And seems like you guys would at least give him a few points for landing the hottest wife in all of motorsports..
__________________
The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......
readygirl is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:53 PM   #606
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2182 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akers06 View Post
You should watch it a little more and maybe try to go to a race in person....It's a great support to get into
You cud be right- Used to love going to the dragstrip
__________________
Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET
HOSSFLY is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:54 PM   #607
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2182 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
I am a little mad at kyle for wrecking Tony last week, but how can you not like him.. he can drive, AND WIN..in anything. And you can never count him out. What race was it last year he crashed 3 times, and came back to win it. He's Mr Excitement....And seems like you guys would at least give him a few points for landing the hottest wife in all of motorsports..
Now you have my attention
__________________
Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET
HOSSFLY is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:03 PM   #608
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
john300k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Huntersville,North Carolina
Posts: 309
Liked 221 Times on 136 Posts
Likes Given: 164

Default

Going to the track is a 100 times better than watching it on TV...NHRA, NASCAR, Indy...ect..
john300k is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:05 PM   #609
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TruggieTex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rural Virginia
Posts: 1,590
Liked 1172 Times on 714 Posts
Likes Given: 515

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john300k
Going to the track is a 100 times better than watching it on TV...NHRA, NASCAR, Indy...ect..
And camping in the infield (where possible) beats both!
__________________
If It Were Easy, They Would Not Call It Work, And Everyone Would Do It
TruggieTex is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:19 PM   #610
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
readygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,238
Liked 744 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
Now you have my attention
.............
images.jpg   images-5-.jpg  
__________________
The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......
readygirl is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Turnbull Firearms Awarded to NASCAR Sprint Cup Pole and Race Winner canebrake The Club House 1 04-12-2010 11:56 PM
Any S&W 500 fans here? lynxpilot Revolver Handguns 23 02-13-2010 10:18 PM
Any Nascar Fans? Pipe up... jps37033 The Club House 8 11-24-2009 06:00 AM
Any SVI fans out here? Zappa 1911 Forum 2 03-13-2008 03:11 PM



Newest Threads