Any NASCAR fans on here.... - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Any NASCAR fans on here....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2011, 03:46 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 116 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Yea...I liked the old-timers .....1970's ......Petty and the others....

Old 11-03-2011, 05:28 AM   #32

I'm a Tony, JR, Kesolowski fan. I have really took a strong liking to Kesolowski this year. I knew he was a driver when he didn't let any of the big boys intimidate him. You know, some of those guys, like the Bush brothers, Harvick and a few others think you are suppose to pull over for them to go by. Kesolowski is an agressive driver. Unlike Jr, who doesn't seem to have any drive anymore. Jr. must keep his feelings incheck or hidden. At one point he was an up and coming driver. I feel, this is the reason that Mark Martin never won a Championship. He was too nice of a guy and was never in my mind, agressive enough. All in all, I probably prefer Brad the most. He will win championships someday. Danica is a wait and see thing with me. No doubt, she has talent. I for one would never strap into a car that was capeable of running 225 mph and no Roof on it. We will wait and see how well she takes getting bumped, banged and shoved around by the other guys.

Last edited by redneckly33; 11-03-2011 at 05:35 AM. Reason: left out Danica

Old 11-04-2011, 12:06 AM   #33
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 464 Times on 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneckly33 View Post
Danica is a wait and see thing with me. No doubt, she has talent... We will wait and see how well she takes getting bumped, banged and shoved around by the other guys.
Hey Now! This is the Clubhouse keep it PG-13

Old 11-04-2011, 01:43 AM   #34

Liked 741 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
Hey Now! This is the Clubhouse keep it PG-13
LOL...... Was thinking same thing, just didnt want to be the pervert who noticed first, but on a more serious note, she should have gone straight to cup (after a few nationwide races to get a feel for the stock cars) now she will go the way of patty moise(prob spelled wrong) and erin crocker,etc. She will never amount to anything in the lower series, and never make it to a cup ride.

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......

Old 11-04-2011, 01:50 AM   #35
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
LOL...... Was thinking same thing, just didnt want to be the pervert who noticed first, but on a more serious note, she should have gone straight to cup (after a few nationwide races to get a feel for the stock cars) now she will go the way of patty moise(prob spelled wrong) and erin crocker,etc. She will never amount to anything in the lower series, and never make it to a cup ride.
If she cant get the feel of (drive) a busch car with less HP she damn she aint gonna be able to handle a cup car.

If shes having trouble earning respect and is getting banged and pounded in the Busch, (Sorry hadda go there)what do you think life is going to be like around the big boys??

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 11-04-2011, 01:53 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Cousin of mine named Richard has a little racing team based in Carolina. Has a nice vineyard there, too.

Attachment 34494

My lady enjoys the Truck racing a lot- we were out for the race in Martinsville Saturday.
Martinsville is one of the tracks i really want to go to, 2 drag strips hooked together at the ends, Iv'e been to michigan twice, brickyard once, poccano once, lowes motor speedway once, bristol twice, and daytona twice, and really bad want to camp in the infield at dega for the whole 4 days, and see it all. Thats on my bucket list.

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......

Old 11-04-2011, 01:59 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
If she cant get the feel of (drive) a busch car with less HP she damn she aint gonna be able to handle a cup car.

If shes having trouble earning respect and is getting banged and pounded in the Busch, (Sorry hadda go there)what do you think life is going to be like around the big boys??
thats my point, i dont think she would make it either way, so why not go big, take the big money, in the big spotlight, in the big car, and raise hell for a while.

Old 11-04-2011, 02:02 AM   #38
fmj

Quote:
Martinsville is one of the tracks i really want to go to, 2 drag strips hooked together at the ends, Iv'e been to michigan twice, brickyard once, poccano once, lowes motor speedway once, bristol twice, and daytona twice, and really bad want to camp in the infield at dega for the whole 4 days, and see it all. Thats on my bucket list.

Dega is WILD!! But skip the infield and get a class A and get one of those spots in turn 3!! Thats HIGH (besides bristol night race and the Coke 600) on the list.

Imagine being camped on the hill overlooking the entire track, being right there the whole weekend as they come thundering down off the backstretch @200+ MPH.

(IMHO on of the most AWESOME sounds in the world is when the field comes offa 2 and they open up down the backstretch.)

Old 11-04-2011, 02:03 AM   #39
fmj

Quote:
thats my point, i dont think she would make it either way, so why not go big, take the big money, in the big spotlight, in the big car, and raise hell for a while.
Too much money to have an unproven person (Male OR female) out there making a bunch of scrap metal.

Old 11-04-2011, 02:08 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Dega is WILD!! But skip the infield and get a class A and get one of those spots in turn 3!! Thats HIGH (besides bristol night race and the Coke 600) on the list.

Imagine being camped on the hill overlooking the entire track, being right there the whole weekend as they come thundering down off the backstretch @200+ MPH.

(IMHO on of the most AWESOME sounds in the world is when the field comes offa 2 and they open up down the backstretch.)
Sounds like a plan...