Any NASCAR fans on here.... - Page 16
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Any NASCAR fans on here....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #151
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGHAIR View Post
I just-picked....Biffle...AllmenDinger....Newman.....Kens eth....At the Bar and I just drew out of the Hat...Them four guys...Newman and Kenseth are the only two that have a chance unless there is a big-crash or something...It was $5.00 a person and we had like 10 or so people playing...
Newman has notoriously BAD luck on plate tracks. Kenseth has a chance as does the biff. Isnt Dinger driving for Penske?

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 02-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #152

Liked 124 Times on 104 Posts
Likes Given: 235

I think-so...I still think I'm kissing that $5.00's good-by....I may have a chance,you never-know.....

Old 02-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #153

Liked 742 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Well ..... That sucks, guess i will have to watch the highlights when i get home tomorrow. If the SUPERBIKES / F1 / INDY can run in the rain, you would think the rednecks could figure out how to do it. The COORS LIGHT commercial always cracks me up, where the cup cars are racing in the snow, yea right.... they are afraid of rain, imagine if they seen snow ! ! !

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......

Last edited by readygirl; 02-26-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:41 PM   #154
fmj

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
Well ..... That sucks, guess i will have to watch the highlights when i get home tomorrow. If the SUPERBIKES / F1 / INDY can run in the rain, you would think the rednecks could figure out how to do it. The COORS LIGHT commercial always cracks me up, where the cup cars are racing in the snow, yea right.... they are afraid of rain, imagine if they seen snow ! ! !
An old friend and I were just talking about this.

They like to tout how Nascrap drivers are the best in the world. Yet they REFUSE to slap rain tires, wipers and brake lights one the machines and run 'em!

Christ, even the BUSCH series runs in the rain. (road courses) High time they quit whining and PROVE they are the best or quit spouting the BS!

Dropping the green at noon......i'll still be in class at noon...at least i should be home by 1. Will make 'em tune it in at the gym!!

Old 02-26-2012, 10:45 PM   #155

Liked 742 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

And i would like to announce at this time, i have fired Mike Helton. He has done everything in his power to destroy NASCAR, pit road speed limit / roof flaps / lucky dog rule / restrictor plates / safer walls / and the list goes on. The sport has grown in popularity in SPITE of him.

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......

Old 02-26-2012, 11:07 PM   #156

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I agree with the safer walls, I don't want to see a driver injured because of a concrete wall but the restrictor plate, lucky dog, the current point system, pit road speed limit...what a pansy wansy.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 02-27-2012, 12:26 AM   #157

They say Rain Tomorrow in Daytona again....Maybe Tuesday before they get this thing ran,I hope-not.....I'm needing some racing...Damn-It........

Old 02-27-2012, 02:50 AM   #158
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8283 Times on 4787 Posts
Likes Given: 10716

Formula One races regardless of the rain unless there is near zero visibility and even then they stay on the track. NASCAR is a joke.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #159
fmj

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
And i would like to announce at this time, i have fired Mike Helton. He has done everything in his power to destroy NASCAR, pit road speed limit / roof flaps / lucky dog rule / restrictor plates / safer walls / and the list goes on. The sport has grown in popularity in SPITE of him.
OH i dunno bout all this....all these things were put into place for safety...seen WAY TOO many deaths thru the years without these things.

The one thing i agree with you on is the plates....i HATE plate racing!

Old 02-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #160

They say their starting the race at 6:00pm tonight...If it's not raining.................