Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Any NASCAR fans on here.... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/any-nascar-fans-here-51024/)

readygirl 11-02-2011 02:00 AM

Any NASCAR fans on here....

Who's your driver, and what do you think about Danica Patrick coming to Nationwide series. Im a #14 Tony Stewart fan, but like Brad Kesalowski too, he's a cutie !!!!!

spittinfire 11-02-2011 02:27 AM

I gave up watching nascar years ago. It's like wrestling with tires now.

silverado113 11-02-2011 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by readygirl (Post 617313)
Who's your driver, and what do you think about Danica Patrick coming to Nationwide series. Im a #14 Tony Stewart fan, but like Brad Kesalowski too, he's a cutie !!!!!

I'm a JR fan and I think it's something different that may bring a new fan base into the sport. I just hope someone will win the championship besides Jimmy.

towboater 11-02-2011 02:31 AM

I like Danica Patrick. Hope she does well in the Nationwide series.

I like NASCAR, but I just don't watch much tv.

readygirl 11-02-2011 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 617349)
I gave up watching nascar years ago. It's like wrestling with tires now.

LOL... When im watching the race my husband always tells me "why dont you just pour a bag of skittles in the toilel, flush it, watch them go around, and save yourself 3hrs"

readygirl 11-02-2011 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverado113 (Post 617352)
I'm a JR fan and I think it's something different that may bring a new fan base into the sport. I just hope someone will win the championship besides Jimmy.

I wouldnt count him an chad out just yet, but its not looking good for them,

spittinfire 11-02-2011 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by readygirl (Post 617377)
LOL... When im watching the race my husband always tells me "why dont you just pour a bag of skittles in the toilel, flush it, watch them go around, and save yourself 3hrs"

That would work too. :D

c3shooter 11-02-2011 04:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Cousin of mine named Richard has a little racing team based in Carolina. Has a nice vineyard there, too.

Attachment 34494

My lady enjoys the Truck racing a lot- we were out for the race in Martinsville Saturday.

fmj 11-02-2011 02:35 PM

And your NEW 2011 CHAMPION is...

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...3-6-19-0-7.jpg

if he can keep that 99 clean and in the top 5 and get a win or 2 in the 3 races. I dont see why he cant. He runs very well and has won Texas and Homestead!! Gettin' tired of seeing Carl as the bridesmaid. This is his year!!

I was a HUGE whiny azz Tony detractor....until the one year i was in Dega and watched him come down the tri oval azz over nose and come to rest spinning on his lid in front of me...that one really took the BS right out of him. Now i dont hate on him so much and wouldnt mind seeing him be the first owner/driver to win a championship....NEXT YEAR!! I am really suprised how much success he and flyin ryan have had right out of the box.

SOOOO GLAD to see Jimmy not gonna get it this year. A buddy of mine is a #48 fan and even HE is sick of seeing Jimmy.

fmj 11-02-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by readygirl (Post 617377)

LMAO!! Sounds like my wife....she says guess what happens next?? LEFT! Oh, whats next?? LEFT! I NEED to get her to a race! We were supposed to go to the Bristol night race this year, but it didnt work out.

I think there should be a road course in the chase! We have 2 on the regular schedule put one in the chase. We have cookie cutters, short tracks plate tracks in the chase. How about Road America in the chase?!?!