Any Gamers Here? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Any Gamers Here?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I think I still have Farcry 2. Let me check tonight, and if so, I will PM you and get your address and send it to you.... It didn't really do it for me, but you might enjoy it.... Otherwise I will just trade it in for $8 on a new game... LOL
JD, did you ever play Far Cry on the PC? I had to stop for a while due to dreams about it...

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 06-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #42

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
I think I still have Farcry 2. Let me check tonight, and if so, I will PM you and get your address and send it to you.... It didn't really do it for me, but you might enjoy it.... Otherwise I will just trade it in for $8 on a new game... LOL
Sweet! I like games with a story line. And not that fairyland RPG crap. I want to murder something. My game is new. I played it for one level and got bored. It's too slow for my tastes.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:51 PM   #43

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
JD, did you ever play Far Cry on the PC? I had to stop for a while due to dreams about it...
I never played on the PC, but I ravaged the first Xbox edition one. I loved it and had a great time. After that, it kind of went down hill with the animal powers and the strange voodoo stuff going on. The first one was definitely the best.

Still no love from anyone on Army of Two though?! Man, I thought that game was cool. You could upgrade your weapons. Have your partner draw fire while you zoom in with the sniper rifle and dump someone at a couple of hundred yards. Hide behind stuff and blind fire to draw fire and have your Co-op make his way up and Hand to hand the bad guys. That game was cool as shi'ite and I was mad they didn't have any storyline downloads, just some stupid on line maps for multiplayer.... They need to make a part II with the same story writers. That storyline rocked, right out of the playbook that "24" used for part of this season, with a PMC going corrupt.....

Old 06-10-2009, 11:50 PM   #44

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Quote:
Still no love from anyone on Army of Two though?!
Sorry JD, I forgot to list that one initially. I loved it, can't play it enough. Oddly though the friends nearby that I xBox with don't like it. I don't know what's wrong with them.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 06-11-2009, 12:04 AM   #45

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

[QUOTE=Dillinger;115558]I never played on the PC, but I ravaged the first Xbox edition one.[QUOTE]

The PC game won the 'Action Game of the Year' in 2004, I believe. I payed it for 'bout 2 hrs/day for over 6 months. Sometimes if you came upon a merc and mutant battle, you can sit there for 45 mins or so just watching. My favorite PC game ever. Most times the action is crazy. I love the use of every vehicle and weapon deal.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 06-11-2009, 12:59 AM   #46

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 46

Video games huh?

Lately, I have been addicted to Mass Effect. I must admit it is the best darn $11.55 I ever spent on a video game. In fact, I had pre-ordered Red Faction: Guerrilla, and I haven't even bothered to open it yet because of Mass Effect. I am actually thinking about taking Red Faction back because I don't even know if it is really worth the money.

"Surpress all compassion and you bear a weapon far greater than any held in the hand." - The Psychology of the Assassin

Last edited by Major Kusanagi; 06-11-2009 at 01:02 AM.

Old 06-11-2009, 01:12 AM   #47

I need to stay away from any Video game talk. I'm finally weening off it albeit it a slow ween with sudden relapses but definitely ALOT better. I've been looking for a real hobby for some time now and I'm hoping firearms will step up to the plate for that challenge!

Old 06-11-2009, 01:41 AM   #48

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 is my bread and butter.

Old 06-11-2009, 02:10 AM   #49

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

I'm currently playing NRA GunClub for the PS2. This game is tons of fun for me.

Old 06-11-2009, 02:12 AM   #50

Mass Effect was a great game, definately got my money's worth playing that one. Rock Band/Guitar Hero is always a good time with friends; also spent a bunch of time playing Saints Row/SR 2, just because they had good storylines and I liked the gameplay better than GTA