Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Any fellow Nutnfancy fans on here? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/any-fellow-nutnfancy-fans-here-101630/)

molonlabexx 12-16-2013 12:52 AM

Any fellow Nutnfancy fans on here?

I have been a TNPr for around 3 years now and boy must I say my life has certainly been changed. If you don't know who nutnfancy is, get your bowl of popcorn out and search his channel on youtube. His knife reviews sometimes last for an hour, he sometimes has videos go to 1-2 hours. The knowledge I have gained from the Nutnfancy project has truly inspired me and I think it will do the same to you. I think Nutn' lives the life a lot of us wish we had, in the mountains, desert etc. Another awesome section on his channel are the back packing videos and camping videos, a must see in the project.

Recently I have also discovered a channel called "WranglerStar". Similar to Nutnfancy but he doesn't do gun, gear or knife reviews, rather he has moved his family deep in the Oregon wilderness. His videos are fun to watch and where he lives, there is a BEAUTIFUL mountain in sight on a lot of his videos. It's one of those things where you just pause the video and look at the place this guy lives. Anyway thought I would just share a few channels with you in hopes that you too will stare at the screen and see the awesome things people do. Take care!

Squawk 12-16-2013 12:59 AM

He's ok. A little full of himself IMO, but his reviews are spot on. IDC much for his political videos but his single gun/knife reviews are some of the best on the web.

molonlabexx 12-17-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squawk (Post 1459932)
He's ok. A little full of himself IMO, but his reviews are spot on. IDC much for his political videos but his single gun/knife reviews are some of the best on the web.

Agreed! He can be a bit full sometimes but I love that guy. And as you said, reviews are spot on!

Gizord1 12-17-2013 07:30 PM

I find him to be OK.
Mall ninja-y at times.

Quentin 12-17-2013 07:34 PM

He's ok but as said pretty full of himself and long winded. I liked him better a couple years ago, today it's next to impossible to stay with him through a painfully long video. Also, occasionally some info is grossly wrong but with all the videos he does that's bound to happen.

Sadly he's probably getting advertiser kickbacks now so his reviews are starting to remind me of a gun rag.

Gotta tip my hat though, he's out there spreading mostly good info and great for anyone wanting to see firearms/accessories up close in action.

gr8oldguy 12-17-2013 08:56 PM

I'm a Hickok45 fan. To each his own.

G30USMC 12-17-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gr8oldguy (Post 1461247)
I'm a Hickok45 fan. To each his own.

Also a Hickok45 fan, great videos

duddie10 12-17-2013 09:55 PM

Been watchin him since his first show. Along with hickock45 iraqvet8888. Range time with cory and erika is pritty good to.

sethweese 12-17-2013 10:19 PM

I too have been following the Nutnfancy project for about 3 years now ! I also enjoy WranglerStar's videos.

chloeshooter 12-17-2013 10:28 PM

+1 on nutinfancy, although he does go on and on and on