You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Any body think like this?


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 05:14 PM   #11
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Liked 22401 Times on 12496 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman77 View Post
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code

Alright you got me. It is a law but there is no punishment for it. I have no idea why they were doing it. I don't get why people come here to hate this nation but take advantage of the money the government freely hands over. Both the bombers were on welfare and aid for school.
simple, it's called the 1st amendment. freedom of speech. i don't agee with it, but i will defend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
This is what I believe.

5th Amendment



6th Amendment



8th Amendment
thank you TWW for seeing things as clearly as i do!

so sad that there are some who want to just throw out the Constitution when we have a violent act directed towards us.
Axxe55 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:47 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
303tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Missouri
Posts: 4,752
Liked 1881 Times on 1252 Posts
Likes Given: 2030

Default

No matter what he has done he still has a right to a trial and judgement by a jury of his peers, then fry em................
__________________
When all else fails.
303tom is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:54 PM   #13
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Liked 22401 Times on 12496 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303tom View Post
No matter what he has done he still has a right to a trial and judgement by a jury of his peers, then fry em................
^^^^This!^^^^

anyone that feels that this person who has been accused of the heinous acts, should have his rights trampled and disregarded, then should not have any problem or complaints when they disregard yours.

at what point have some lost their reasoning abilities, that they feel it's okay to not observe another persons rights? this person may very well be guilty as sin of the crimes he is accused of, but as an American who believes in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and what they stand for, i want to see in proven in court of law with a fair trial, beyond a reasonable doubt.

i will add this, any person who disagrees with that, should be ashamed to call themselves an American.
Axxe55 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #14
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sniper03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 7,160
Liked 4978 Times on 2357 Posts
Likes Given: 2432

Default

Talk or water-board is my vote!
It is my opinion that when you become a traitor and combatant of the United States on behalf of a Foreign Terrorist Theology and Group! You have renounced your citizenship and loyalty to the USA and the Citizens of of the United States. Not to mention murdering them! After all they just gave it to the little puke on September 11, 2012.
Despite what the Administration tries to once again create a smoke screen. Like Ft. Hood, Benghazi and the other recent incidents! They are F'n TERRORISTS! And it is only going to get worse when you deny to call it what it is! The American people know what it is!

03
__________________
The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed. Unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.”
James Madison. Author of the 2nd Amendment

Last edited by Sniper03; 04-22-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Sniper03 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:04 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: MAINE
Posts: 223
Liked 24 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman77 View Post
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code

Alright you got me. It is a law but there is no punishment for it. I have no idea why they were doing it. I don't get why people come here to hate this nation but take advantage of the money the government freely hands over. Both the bombers were on welfare and aid for school.
I think you answered your own question: because the gov't freely hands it over. For someone who hates America, living high on the hog on taxpayer money is the ultimate revenge. It's like breaking into your most hated enemy's house, having him serve you a meal and give you a back rub before you stab him in the back as he's making you a late night snack.
therhino is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Mosin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Welcome to Earf
Posts: 6,147
Liked 5487 Times on 2747 Posts
Likes Given: 1609

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therhino

I think you answered your own question: because the gov't freely hands it over. For someone who hates America, living high on the hog on taxpayer money is the ultimate revenge. It's like breaking into your most hated enemy's house, having him serve you a meal and give you a back rub before you stab him in the back as he's making you a late night snack.
That's not nice.
__________________
TREASON: THE MEDIA IS THE ENEMY OF THE REPUBLIC!
Mosin is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:08 PM   #17
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Liked 22401 Times on 12496 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
That's not nice.
no it's not nice, but it's true.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
manta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK.
Posts: 2,690
Liked 1454 Times on 886 Posts
Likes Given: 514

Default

I would have no problem locking him up and throwing away the key. But Americans have to be evenhanded when dealing with terrorists. If a terrorist broke a nail here in jail the first government on shooting foul was the American government (double standards). PS Maybe terrorism is looked differently when it comes to your own door.
manta is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:30 PM   #19
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Liked 22401 Times on 12496 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I would have no problem locking him up and throwing away the key. But Americans have to be evenhanded when dealing with terrorists. If a terrorist broke a nail here in jail the first government on shooting foul was the American government (double standards). PS Maybe terrorism is looked differently when it comes to your own door.
IIRC my history, it seems there in the UK you have been dealing with terrorism for many more years then we have.

yeah, we look at it differently. we won't tolerate it. but it still needs to be done according to the due process of law.

you might be more concerned with the problems in your own backyard before worrying yourself about problems across the pond.
Axxe55 is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:38 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
manta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK.
Posts: 2,690
Liked 1454 Times on 886 Posts
Likes Given: 514

Default

Quote:
you might be more concerned with the problems in your own backyard before worrying yourself about problems across the pond.
Terrorism affects everyone. They tightened security for the London marathon at the weekend after the Boston bombing. So what happens in America and the uk effect both countries. Its not called global terrorism for nothing.

Last edited by manta; 04-22-2013 at 09:40 PM.
manta is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Is there any body out there joshfireart Wyoming Gun Forum 11 06-15-2016 08:21 PM
Body Guard 380 gwk4667 Semi-Auto Handguns 5 09-24-2011 03:40 PM
bolt body kzink General Rifle Discussion 4 01-08-2010 01:22 PM
Does any body OC ? dango Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 21 06-02-2009 01:33 PM