Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Any body think like this?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 04:14 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16831 Times on 9754 Posts
Likes Given: 43897

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman77 View Post
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code

Alright you got me. It is a law but there is no punishment for it. I have no idea why they were doing it. I don't get why people come here to hate this nation but take advantage of the money the government freely hands over. Both the bombers were on welfare and aid for school.
simple, it's called the 1st amendment. freedom of speech. i don't agee with it, but i will defend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
This is what I believe.

5th Amendment

6th Amendment

8th Amendment
thank you TWW for seeing things as clearly as i do!

so sad that there are some who want to just throw out the Constitution when we have a violent act directed towards us.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #12

Liked 823 Times on 591 Posts
Likes Given: 816

No matter what he has done he still has a right to a trial and judgement by a jury of his peers, then fry em................

When all else fails.

People Like This 
Old 04-22-2013, 06:54 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303tom View Post
No matter what he has done he still has a right to a trial and judgement by a jury of his peers, then fry em................
^^^^This!^^^^

anyone that feels that this person who has been accused of the heinous acts, should have his rights trampled and disregarded, then should not have any problem or complaints when they disregard yours.

at what point have some lost their reasoning abilities, that they feel it's okay to not observe another persons rights? this person may very well be guilty as sin of the crimes he is accused of, but as an American who believes in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and what they stand for, i want to see in proven in court of law with a fair trial, beyond a reasonable doubt.

i will add this, any person who disagrees with that, should be ashamed to call themselves an American.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #14
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1798 Times on 921 Posts
Likes Given: 971

Talk or water-board is my vote!
It is my opinion that when you become a traitor and combatant of the United States on behalf of a Foreign Terrorist Theology and Group! You have renounced your citizenship and loyalty to the USA and the Citizens of of the United States. Not to mention murdering them! After all they just gave it to the little puke on September 11, 2012.
Despite what the Administration tries to once again create a smoke screen. Like Ft. Hood, Benghazi and the other recent incidents! They are F'n TERRORISTS! And it is only going to get worse when you deny to call it what it is! The American people know what it is!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Last edited by Sniper03; 04-22-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #15

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman77 View Post
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code

Alright you got me. It is a law but there is no punishment for it. I have no idea why they were doing it. I don't get why people come here to hate this nation but take advantage of the money the government freely hands over. Both the bombers were on welfare and aid for school.
I think you answered your own question: because the gov't freely hands it over. For someone who hates America, living high on the hog on taxpayer money is the ultimate revenge. It's like breaking into your most hated enemy's house, having him serve you a meal and give you a back rub before you stab him in the back as he's making you a late night snack.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:06 PM   #16

Liked 3678 Times on 1755 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Quote:
Originally Posted by therhino

I think you answered your own question: because the gov't freely hands it over. For someone who hates America, living high on the hog on taxpayer money is the ultimate revenge. It's like breaking into your most hated enemy's house, having him serve you a meal and give you a back rub before you stab him in the back as he's making you a late night snack.
That's not nice.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 04-22-2013, 07:08 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
That's not nice.
no it's not nice, but it's true.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:21 PM   #18

Liked 256 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 66

I would have no problem locking him up and throwing away the key. But Americans have to be evenhanded when dealing with terrorists. If a terrorist broke a nail here in jail the first government on shooting foul was the American government (double standards). PS Maybe terrorism is looked differently when it comes to your own door.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I would have no problem locking him up and throwing away the key. But Americans have to be evenhanded when dealing with terrorists. If a terrorist broke a nail here in jail the first government on shooting foul was the American government (double standards). PS Maybe terrorism is looked differently when it comes to your own door.
IIRC my history, it seems there in the UK you have been dealing with terrorism for many more years then we have.

yeah, we look at it differently. we won't tolerate it. but it still needs to be done according to the due process of law.

you might be more concerned with the problems in your own backyard before worrying yourself about problems across the pond.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #20

Liked 256 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Quote:
you might be more concerned with the problems in your own backyard before worrying yourself about problems across the pond.
Terrorism affects everyone. They tightened security for the London marathon at the weekend after the Boston bombing. So what happens in America and the uk effect both countries. Its not called global terrorism for nothing.

Last edited by manta; 04-22-2013 at 08:40 PM.