Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Any body think like this? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/any-body-think-like-89319/)

idareya 04-22-2013 11:00 AM

Any body think like this?

If it was up to me the two (oops I mean 1) Boston killer would not be in jail right now. He would be in my basement tied to a wall. No need to understand why they did it. Just leave them down there and shut the door. Maybe slap them around a bit. There is no place for people like that anymore. What's your thought.?

MisterMcCool 04-22-2013 11:09 AM

He'll talk. He's an infamous celebrity now. They always want recognition "for the cause."

rifleman77 04-22-2013 11:10 AM

I watched a video of Muslims in New York dancing on the American flag in the street then ripping it to pieces. The whole time chanting ala hoo akbar. How did they not get arrested? It's illegal to leave the flag out in the rain or at night without proper lighting. Being politically correct means we let people repeatedly spit in our face?

eatmydust 04-22-2013 11:30 AM

I guess I'm too old school. I believe that if we want other countries to give their citizens, their human and other rights, we need to lead by example.

The right to a public trial and judgement by a jury of your peers is as inalienable as; the rights to free speech, and to keep and bear arms.

We cannot just pick and choose which rights we've been granted from a menu, they are ALL inalienable.

HockaLouis 04-22-2013 11:33 AM

Not illegal. You can even burn it in the rain, using it to make light at night. When and where were they doing this?

As for treatment of the prisoner, I'd like to know what they were thinkin', what their plans were, why, and who was their support system. My guess is they were getting taxpayer money...

I love that the Party-of-the-Left, who blamed conservative patriots of this until these guys were identified, is now using this, with the RINO's, to push for amnesty for illegal aliens. That's perfectly logical, right!?

dango 04-22-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idareya (Post 1222920)
If it was up to me the two (oops I mean 1) Boston killer would not be in jail right now. He would be in my basement tied to a wall. No need to understand why they did it. Just leave them down there and shut the door. Maybe slap them around a bit. There is no place for people like that anymore. What's your thought.?

Your basement maybe way more crowed than it could handle..! I find it hard to believe it was as we were told by the (MEDIA)..! Two young guys were able to pull off this dastardly deed in front of all kinds of security...?

trip286 04-22-2013 11:49 AM

I don't think it's a bad idea to question him in custody. And, unfortunately, he IS a US citizen, even if he wasn't born here. He's afforded all the rights that every other citizen is supposed to be afforded. While I may not like it, if we take away his rights, then why shouldn't ours be taken away? I think that now that the yahoo is in custody, everything needs to be done by the book from this point forward.

I would prefer to see him hung in the streets myself. But I feel that way about several people these days, who haven't even committed a crime other than being an ass hole.

rifleman77 04-22-2013 11:51 AM

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code

Alright you got me. It is a law but there is no punishment for it. I have no idea why they were doing it. I don't get why people come here to hate this nation but take advantage of the money the government freely hands over. Both the bombers were on welfare and aid for school.

Axxe55 04-22-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idareya (Post 1222920)

how about we just disregard the Constitution. lets forget about our rights and freedoms. yeah, like it or not he's an American citizen too.

lets forget about due process of law. lets forget about a fair trial. lets just take him out back and put a bullet in his head.

i guess you won't whine or cry about your rights when it happens to you, huh?

texaswoodworker 04-22-2013 04:07 PM

This is what I believe.

5th Amendment

Quote:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
6th Amendment

Quote:

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.

8th Amendment

Quote:

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.