Anti-gun Senator Shoots Intruders - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Anti-gun Senator Shoots Intruders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 02:52 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

"I would like to see an honest to goodness house walk of everyone that votes against 2A and see how many of them actually have weapons of their own already..."

Don't you realize that they are "special" and so deserve special rights to protect themselves and their families?

(What would John Moses Browning do?)

Old 09-29-2009, 03:03 PM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by meek View Post
Would it have been better if he had been shot and killed? Hypocracy is great, sacrifice to prove the relevency of 2nd ammendent rights is better.
Nope, not at all. CNN would have been all over that and the Democrats would have rallied for greater gun "control" because one of their own was killed by a gun. Oh, and more taxes for more police and more taxes for more prison space for those that don't register their guns properly...

I hate 2-faced politicians, which is why I don't like 99% of what comes out of Congress these days.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:09 PM   #13

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3482 Times on 1610 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyrunner View Post

Don't you realize that they are "special" and so deserve special rights to protect themselves and their families?
No, I don't recognize that, nor do I share that particular viewpoint. And I assume you were being cute, since you posting about the story.

Liberals are just one victimized crime away from growing a brain....

JD

Old 09-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyrunner View Post
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
- Animal Farm, George Orwell 1945

-=Jerry A. Goodson=-

Tri-State Tactical
1010 N. Louise St.
Atlanta, Texas 75551
430-342-3376

http://www.3tactical.com

Old 09-29-2009, 04:39 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5737 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

LOL @ the Animal Farm reference, so true.

Old 10-01-2009, 12:24 AM   #16
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Go figure a politician says one thing and does another I expect many anti gun politicians own firearms. Most politicians will say what ever it takes to get the popular vote then do what ever they want personally.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Most anti-gun politicians are not against owning guns. They are against anyone else owning guns! In their (little and dysfunctional) minds it is all about power, who should have it and who should not.

TXnorton

Old 10-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #18

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

They believe since they are high profile they need guns and security. The American public has the police to protect us..........which they are not responsible for doing.

Old 10-02-2009, 06:33 PM   #19

Just be glad you don't have Diane Feinstein as your Senator. When she was in SF she had a gun prmit when no ordinary citizen could get one.
She has also said if it was up to her all guns would be banned from public ownership.She has stated that the time isn't right yet for her to get her gun ban passed but the time will come.
Nancy Pelosi, Oboma, Reid, and Feinstein should all be turned out as soon as possible. They are a clear and present danger to our country.

Old 01-11-2010, 05:38 AM   #20

Longest Serving NC State Legislator Charged With Assault
Laura Colarusso | January 7, 2010, 4:51PM

North Carolina State Senator R.C. Soles Jr. (D)

North Carolina State Senator R.C. Soles, the longest serving legislator in the state, has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Soles, a Democrat and an attorney, allegedly shot one of his former clients on Aug. 23, 2008 and inflicted serious bodily injury, according to the indictment.

A local television station, WECT, reports that the victim and another man had kicked on the front door of Soles' home. Soles claims the shooting was done in self defense.

Longest Serving NC State Legislator Charged With Assault | TPM LiveWire