Another violent crime stopped by responsible gun ownership - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Another violent crime stopped by responsible gun ownership

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 02:42 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minionsram View Post
Yep that is all over the news here. I live about 30 minutes away from Cola. Needless to say that has been sturring up the Anti's as usual, saying "he was only 18, why not shoot him in the leg and let him live his life?" Those anti's will grab at anything wont they!
Someone should tell them that a leg shot aside from being hard to do (personally I find it easier to do head shots on paper) usually lets the other person shoot back.

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 04-16-2009, 03:18 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubergopher View Post
Someone should tell them that a leg shot aside from being hard to do (personally I find it easier to do head shots on paper) usually lets the other person shoot back.
You see, that's why we need gun laws so that this criminal won't have a gun and therefore CAN'T shoot back!

Old 04-16-2009, 12:01 PM   #13

Liked 1127 Times on 668 Posts
Likes Given: 349

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubergopher View Post
Well if he were skilled he would just shoot the guys gun out of his hands. I've seen it done on TV so don't tell me you can't do it.

Old 04-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

At first I was a little concerned that an AA member had a CCP but as I kept reading I realized that wasn't the case.
I absolutely love hearing about this stuff. People should be able to defend themselves against idiots like this. Robbing an AA meeting?!??! Hearing about stuff like this is just one more reason why I carry in church.
I bet 20/20 wont mention anything about this on their next "If i only had a gun" showing.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 04-16-2009, 04:10 PM   #15

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

AA=2A

I'd like to buy that man a beer, er, a Coke.