Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Another Sign Of The Zombie Apocalypse? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/another-sign-zombie-apocalypse-66293/)

Vikingdad 06-12-2012 03:17 PM

Another Sign Of The Zombie Apocalypse?

This is just too weird. Not every day that you find a pair of these lying around:eek:.

Quote:

Authorities investigate lungs found on L.A. sidewalk

Tue, Jun 12 00:42 AM EDT

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Authorities said on Monday that a pair of lungs had been found on a Los Angeles-area sidewalk and that coroner's investigators were trying to determine if they were from a human or an animal.

The organs were found by an unidentified person on Sunday night in an area just outside the city limits, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Sergeant Pauline Panis said.

"It's at the coroner's office right now and they are trying to ascertain if it's human or animal," she said. A coroner's spokesman could not immediately be reached for comment.

Panis said it was the first time she was aware of a pair of lungs being recovered from the streets of Los Angeles.

"It's getting weirder," she said.

(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Eric Walsh)

krisko09 06-12-2012 03:22 PM

Ridiculous. My first thought is that it's going to be goat lungs. I've seen people use goat lungs for all sorts of **** here in IL. If it turns out to be human, God forbid, then the police will have to conduct a thorough investigation including DNA and missing persons. It would be a mess.

Vikingdad 06-12-2012 03:25 PM

I can just imagine the guy who found them.

"Well dang! I wonder if I could sell those?"

krisko09 06-12-2012 04:26 PM

rofl. ya out there in Cali, I'm sure he COULD sell em

Marlinman 06-12-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikingdad
I can just imagine the guy who found them.

"Well dang! I wonder if I could sell those?"

Just here it now......"hmmmm i wonder now much crack these things are worth???"

krisko09 06-12-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlinman

Just here it now......"hmmmm i wonder now much crack these things are worth???"

hahahaha, or you know, LSD (they found traces of LSD in the perp who ate that guys face)

mountainman13 06-12-2012 04:34 PM

I thought they said it was bath salts.
Confused

krisko09 06-12-2012 04:36 PM

oh, idk then. I read on MSNBC that it was LSD. but let's face it, we all know how unreliable MSNBC is...

mountainman13 06-12-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisko09
oh, idk then. I read on MSNBC that it was LSD. but let's face it, we all know how unreliable MSNBC is...

Yeah I think they said LSD originally and changed it to bath salts later.

Dillinger 06-12-2012 04:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Agreed. It was disclosed as "bath salts" - which appears to be the new generation of mind altering, self paranoia, much like LSD. :rolleyes:

In other news, I found this funny as hell...