Another shooting, upstate NY - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Another shooting, upstate NY

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2012, 04:37 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 143 Times on 99 Posts

Wow its getting to the point were I just think another obama shooting. A month after his *I will ban guns* campaign there's a shooting every other day. What a coincidence obama. *bleep bleep bleep*

Old 12-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #12

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I think if we all looked around, we will see that there is ABSOLUTELY no increase in shootings. Maybe one instance of outrageous depravity in the murdering of a bunch of innocent children, but I don't think for a minute that the frequency or severity has actually increased.

Old 12-24-2012, 04:44 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I think if we all looked around, we will see that there is ABSOLUTELY no increase in shootings. Maybe one instance of outrageous depravity in the murdering of a bunch of innocent children, but I don't think for a minute that the frequency or severity has actually increased.
I would have to agree..although it is frustrating to see it in the media every day now. Playing into the agendas of the *powers that be* no doubt.

Old 12-24-2012, 04:57 PM   #14

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

I'll bet there's a whole lot more to this story than just a simple shooting. From what I have found the firefighters and SWAT were kept at bay for hours ... possibly by multiple shooters.

I'm guessing either someone covering up another crime, or the 2 dead firefighters were known to the shooters

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 12-24-2012, 05:06 PM   #15

Liked 259 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 366

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
No but the bizarre attributes of the types of shootings are increasing. Set house on fire wait for firefighters shoot them all to **** and leave , kill mom then go light up a bunch of 6yo's , walk into a movie theater and brrrap brrrap.....

I mean serious . What ever happened to good ol " Hey screw you pal .... no no screw YOU AND i AINT YER PAL PAL. pow pow pow " ?

Old 12-24-2012, 06:09 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5695 Times on 3219 Posts
Likes Given: 5099

Things like this have always happened, but in the past, we didn' have 24/7 news channels reporting every time Mrs. Schnozlowski's cat had a litter of kittens

Winston Churchill
rjd3282 Likes This 
Old 12-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #17

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
I'll bet there's a whole lot more to this story than just a simple shooting. From what I have found the firefighters and SWAT were kept at bay for hours ... possibly by multiple shooters.

I'm guessing either someone covering up another crime, or the 2 dead firefighters were known to the shooters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
No but the bizarre attributes of the types of shootings are increasing. Set house on fire wait for firefighters shoot them all to **** and leave , kill mom then go light up a bunch of 6yo's , walk into a movie theater and brrrap brrrap.....

I mean serious . What ever happened to good ol " Hey screw you pal .... no no screw YOU AND i AINT YER PAL PAL. pow pow pow " ?
Just got on yahoo to check my email a few minutes ago, and their little "news" clips (like the kardashian secret to a successful marriage is "news"...), and they're saying that the fire was set specifically as a trap.

Here we go...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/two-firefighters-shot-killed-while-responding-webster-n-163105823.html

Old 12-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #18

Liked 257 Times on 154 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Doesn't NY have some of the strictest gun laws in the U.S.? Hmmm. How are those gun laws working out for ya?

Old 12-24-2012, 08:23 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1879 Times on 1337 Posts
Likes Given: 2118

Default Wtf......

Did I read this right, firefighters kill by convicted killer.......So who let this nut case run loose. Don't tell me, he was a roll model so they let him out of prison early........Mental cases should start with those that run the country......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 12-24-2012, 08:56 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoovco View Post
Doesn't NY have some of the strictest gun laws in the U.S.? Hmmm. How are those gun laws working out for ya?
Why yes I think you are correct. Go figure criminals found guns and used them. What a surprise.