Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Another school threat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 334 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

I went to Kindergarten at the school in that link. I'm also surprised to hear the Invaders are still around. BTW what kind of person who works in education (the article sis not say she was a teacher) marries a guy like that?

''I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
J.B. Books

Old 12-17-2012, 01:38 PM   #22

Liked 3677 Times on 1755 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunMouse

I believe your right. Its not looking good when you see the media push for it. Call me Yoda.. You heard it here first. When gun control finds it place and the Media seems to be happy, then the next big violent event happens in the schools and it hit close to home for them. One of two things will happen. Oops maybe gun control doesn't work or take more control. I wish they knew you will never be able to control guns. The bad will find away. People just use common sense please !!
Its predictable and sad. If an assault weapons ban passes, the media will play down any school shootings as if it made a big difference. They'll claim victory and how safe everyone is now.
Then after a few years, they'll start to drum up the gun control argument.
It will NEVER end people. Lose your 'assault weapons'. Then lose everything else over time. They never quit.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

GunMouse Likes This 
Old 12-17-2012, 02:11 PM   #23

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 15

We are on the same page. I agree full heartily if we lose one it will only get worse. This is very sad.

CEO of Gun Mouse Bore Cleaner
www.gunmouse.com
gunmouse4u@gmail.com

Thank you
Brian

Old 12-17-2012, 02:28 PM   #24

Liked 64 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 326

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
I think you're probably right. That's why I'm staying home on Friday. I don't want to deal with any nut jobs.
Seems as though history keeps repeating itself every holiday. They say that most individuals who are mentally ill or depressed around this time of the year either kill someone and/or themselves. Your right ... The nutbags are out and running ramped.

Sig P220 Equinox, Sig P239, Sig P226 Navy (MK25)
Sig P238
Glock 19, Glock 20, Glock 26, Glock 36
Springfield XD 45ACP
S&W M&P 45ACP, S&W M&P Shield 9MM
Kimber Ultra Carry II
Kimber Sapphire Ultra Carry II
Kimber Stainless Pro Raptor II
Kel Tec PF9, Kel Tec P32
Ruger SR9, Ruger SR9C
Remington 887 Nitro Mag Tactical (12g)
Stag Arms AR15 556
Ruger SR556E
SKS Chinese Norinco
Mosin Nagant 91/30 (2)
NRA Member
GunMouse Likes This 
Old 12-17-2012, 02:48 PM   #25

Liked 3677 Times on 1755 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillersfan

Seems as though history keeps repeating itself every holiday. They say that most individuals who are mentally ill or depressed around this time of the year either kill someone and/or themselves. Your right ... The nutbags are out and running ramped.
That's why I no longer carry a gun. I carry nutbag repellant. I got the good stuff this season, .45% nutbag repellant.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

GunMouse Likes This 
Old 12-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #26

Liked 319 Times on 197 Posts
Likes Given: 399

The only want to stop bad people from using guns is to destroy every weapon on earth. Also destroying everything that could be used as a weapon. From Shoe laces to firearms to bats to tree limbs ban them all. Everything that can be swung fired, thrown, sliced, moved fast all that. If it is unsafe it is banned.

Old 12-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #27
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1286 Times on 761 Posts
Likes Given: 3195

It is only bad if the Law Abiding Citizen has them. The criminals and politicians can have all that they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnut07 View Post
The only want to stop bad people from using guns is to destroy every weapon on earth. Also destroying everything that could be used as a weapon. From Shoe laces to firearms to bats to tree limbs ban them all. Everything that can be swung fired, thrown, sliced, moved fast all that. If it is unsafe it is banned.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Old 12-17-2012, 07:39 PM   #28
Be Here Now

Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

We had threats against our school today though it is all hush hush. Apparently some people posted that they were going to come and shoot people at our school on FB. The police are looking into it. It's just stupid and I'm already dealing with kids freaking out about the "end of the world" and now this.... Deep breathing.......

Old 12-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #29

Liked 748 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
We had threats against our school today though it is all hush hush. Apparently some people posted that they were going to come and shoot people at our school on FB. The police are looking into it. It's just stupid and I'm already dealing with kids freaking out about the "end of the world" and now this.... Deep breathing.......
...sounds like you may be visiting the Beer Review thread again.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:06 PM   #30
Be Here Now

Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82

...sounds like you may be visiting the Beer Review thread again.
I may need something stronger.....