Another Pit Bull Attack
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Another Pit Bull Attack

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 01:14 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Default Another Pit Bull Attack

Please read!!!

If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a 'dangerous breed' category and you also have a child or a visiting small child please take this as a warning.

Don't leave your dog with a small child unattended under any circumstances!!!

Only one little moment was enough for the following to happen.

.................................................. ....................................

Thank you!

The Dog

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-17-2009, 01:46 PM   #2

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Just for the records, that is a Bull Terrier, not a Pitbull Terrier... And yes is a dangerous breed... for shoes, one ex-gf had one and she had to hide every single shoe in the house, because if he found it... became in to dust (Same as my actual Tekel) LOL... other than that, is an exeptional loving breed.

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 09-17-2009, 02:16 PM   #3

Liked 21 Times on 7 Posts

One of my shooting buddies locally has been having some tough luck lately job wise. I was reading threads on my home forum and saw a fella proudly showing off the new to him 1911 that I recognized as having been my friends.

I sent him a PM asking what he was now carrying (he lives in the country, works with horses) and his answer was nothing until the job situation improved. I drove up to see him a day or so later and brought him my XD .45 Compact with holster, mags and ammo - heck it was just sitting in my safe. Here's what happened soon after (from his post on my home forum):

Quote:
I have been converted AWAY from the 1911. NGIB has let me try his SA XD45C. After the test firing and carrying i am head over heels in love. This gun is light..compact enough for a lazy concealer like me and ACCURATE! Even with my crappy pistol skills I hit 3" group at 50'. ( No smart a$$ comments Grunt or Samuel Adams) It has easy to see/acquire sights..and the recoil is smooth as glass. Thank you NGIB....you are one hell of a man!

To hell with it..let me tell it all. NGIB let me borrow it because I am cash strapped and he said i needed protection. Turns out he has the Irish foresight as well. One day (yes I can count to one) after I got it I had to shoot a rampaging pit bull that was going after my kids and my dads new bloodhound puppy. The dog is known vicious (and the owner apologized for his dog getting out) and without that pistol I would have had to take it on barehanded. We all know how that would have worked out. So I owe NGIB more than I can ever repay and wanted to tell everybody that he is a fine man.

I know there are dog lovers here which is why I was hesitant to post anything but this dog was going after my KIDS who were playing with the 14 week old puppy...I drew and fired and the pit bull never knew what hit him. It was quick and painless I promise.

Last edited by NGIB; 09-17-2009 at 02:20 PM.

Old 09-17-2009, 02:34 PM   #4

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

You guys sure know how to

KILL

A

JOKE

Old 09-17-2009, 02:38 PM   #5

I thought it was a good try. Nice pic. Sorry

Old 09-17-2009, 10:35 PM   #6

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Man, joe I saw this thread title and was ready to go ape-sh1tz. Lol great pic.
My rednose pitbull died a few years ago, he was extremely people friendly. So much so my mom would be struggling to hold him back when a strange person came to the door, they would usually think he was going to attack them if mom let go, when actually all he wanted to do was play!! All the tail wagging would give him away to any dog lover.
He got along great with my older black lab female, they were best of freinds. But a strange dog came on the property, look out he would run 'em clean off the property. and god help the groundhogs he would stalk and quickly eliminate from the farm.
He would eat a few shoes but his real troublemaking would come in the form of disecting sisters stuffed animals. Wouldnt shred em but would bite off the eyes and noses then carefully full a few stitches out of a seam then pull all the stuffing out thru the seam and eyes. Sort of a reverse build-a-bear!
Sis would freak after finding a hollow eyed,deflated teddybear and a grinning pitbull layin on her bed!
It really is the way you raise them- they are not the "dangerous breed" many are trying to ban.
Sorry long winded
Dibo, miss you buddy-RIP