Another Person Shot Himself at Same Range in FL
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Another Person Shot Himself at Same Range in FL

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 01:27 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Another Person Shot Himself at Same Range in FL

There was another incident today at the same gun shop range where a mother killed her 20 year old son about three weeks ago.
Another man rented a gun, went into the range and shot himself in the head. In the mean time, Shoot Straight, (the gun shop in Casselberry FL), has stopped renting guns. Crazy people out there!

Last edited by G-Man; 04-28-2009 at 01:30 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-28-2009, 01:41 AM   #2

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Damm... that's fuel for the "anti" media...

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 04-28-2009, 01:43 AM   #3

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Great I am sure that will put some more restrictions in the congressional trail for ranges.

Old 04-28-2009, 05:42 AM   #4

they should do background checks to rent guns like they do when you buy one. i dont see how its any diffrent. renting vs buy, still handing somebody a weapon and ammo.

Old 04-28-2009, 06:31 AM   #5

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

It would happen anyways.... the woman that shot to his son and then shot herself don't had any criminal record just a DUI, she just get mad.... there's no way to know it before happens. Damm

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Last edited by AsmelEduardo; 04-28-2009 at 06:38 AM.

Old 04-28-2009, 06:38 AM   #6

Liked 311 Times on 207 Posts
Likes Given: 27

These type of situations are going to increase due to weak minded people who either can't deal with this current economy we're in, or problems in their personal life. Theres no one here or in the government that can change this. It's just total shat that these people are going to make it harder for us to keep our rights to have and keep our firearms.

Old 04-28-2009, 07:48 AM   #7

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrioroftheland View Post
they should do background checks to rent guns like they do when you buy one. i dont see how its any diffrent. renting vs buy, still handing somebody a weapon and ammo.
Hell, I agree! Anyone who can even remotely have access to guns should have background checks constantly preformed by some sort of... larger sibling that'll keep us safe from any and all harm!

I mean the guy that is standing when a cop walks by should have a background check preformed on him, he might have a criminal history or something and could steal the cop's gun!!!!!!!!!!!!

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 04-28-2009, 11:19 AM   #8
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 54 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrioroftheland View Post
This is incredably stupid... and not worthy of responce.

Last edited by Mark F; 04-28-2009 at 11:21 AM.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:31 PM   #9

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
This is incredably stupid... and not worthy of responce.
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000 on that.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:39 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

In my opinion, these people are so inconsiderate to kill themselves in an area used by others for recreation, not to even mention the damage done to the range's business & the poor employees who had to see that crap. I will admit that, like many people, i considered suicide at one point in my life (yes, i realize it was dumb & i feel better now). However, i had the decency to want to do it in such a way as to avoid troubling anybody else with cleaning it up or looking for me, etc. That lady & this guy died being inconsiderate jerks, even more so than the average suicidal person abandoning their responsibilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubergopher View Post
by some sort of... larger sibling that'll keep us safe from any and all harm!
LOL! Your tongue is about to poke through your cheek man. Funny!