Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Another Person Shot Himself at Same Range in FL (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/another-person-shot-himself-same-range-fl-13294/)

G-Man 04-28-2009 02:27 AM

Another Person Shot Himself at Same Range in FL

There was another incident today at the same gun shop range where a mother killed her 20 year old son about three weeks ago.
Another man rented a gun, went into the range and shot himself in the head. In the mean time, Shoot Straight, (the gun shop in Casselberry FL), has stopped renting guns. Crazy people out there!

AsmelEduardo 04-28-2009 02:41 AM

Damm... that's fuel for the "anti" media...
:mad:

Minionsram 04-28-2009 02:43 AM

Great I am sure that will put some more restrictions in the congressional trail for ranges.:mad:

warrioroftheland 04-28-2009 06:42 AM

they should do background checks to rent guns like they do when you buy one. i dont see how its any diffrent. renting vs buy, still handing somebody a weapon and ammo.

AsmelEduardo 04-28-2009 07:31 AM

It would happen anyways.... the woman that shot to his son and then shot herself don't had any criminal record just a DUI, she just get mad.... there's no way to know it before happens. Damm :mad:

mrm14 04-28-2009 07:38 AM

These type of situations are going to increase due to weak minded people who either can't deal with this current economy we're in, or problems in their personal life. Theres no one here or in the government that can change this. It's just total shat that these people are going to make it harder for us to keep our rights to have and keep our firearms.

Ubergopher 04-28-2009 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warrioroftheland (Post 99720)
they should do background checks to rent guns like they do when you buy one. i dont see how its any diffrent. renting vs buy, still handing somebody a weapon and ammo.

Hell, I agree! Anyone who can even remotely have access to guns should have background checks constantly preformed by some sort of... larger sibling that'll keep us safe from any and all harm!

I mean the guy that is standing when a cop walks by should have a background check preformed on him, he might have a criminal history or something and could steal the cop's gun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark F 04-28-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warrioroftheland (Post 99720)

This is incredably stupid... and not worthy of responce.

cpttango30 04-28-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark F (Post 99741)
This is incredably stupid... and not worthy of responce.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000 on that.

orangello 04-28-2009 02:39 PM

In my opinion, these people are so inconsiderate to kill themselves in an area used by others for recreation, not to even mention the damage done to the range's business & the poor employees who had to see that crap. I will admit that, like many people, i considered suicide at one point in my life (yes, i realize it was dumb & i feel better now). However, i had the decency to want to do it in such a way as to avoid troubling anybody else with cleaning it up or looking for me, etc. That lady & this guy died being inconsiderate jerks, even more so than the average suicidal person abandoning their responsibilities.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubergopher (Post 99730)
by some sort of... larger sibling that'll keep us safe from any and all harm!

LOL! Your tongue is about to poke through your cheek man. Funny!