Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   The Club House (
-   -   Another oldie medical test failure (

KimberFan 03-15-2013 02:20 PM

Another oldie medical test failure
Every now and then, I am treated to a fairly large medical physical. Test that include EKG, X-Rays, Blood work, hearing, vision and lastly, the Pulmonary Function test. Yesterday was my day through the gauntlet. Everything went just fine until the Pulmonary Function Test that requires you to blow through a hose on three separate attempts - all the air from your lungs forcefully into a machine to measure your lung's efficiency. On the third attempt as I blew viciously into the tube at the constant coaching of the young girl technician yelling "Blow! Blow! Blow!" happened............"toot"......
Ok...I stopped blowing....I did it- she heard it......her eyes were wide like half dollars.
My mind instantly went into recovery mode and I, without cracking a smile said..."Hey look man...I'm trying to be serious here, can you hold off doing that until I'm, done?"
Her eyes then opened even wider and her jaw dropped. I said, "OK, lets try this again..busy man here....I have stuff to do."
She then, without hesitation, with a look of shock.... turned and re-set the machine. As I started to re-do the test over, I suddenly stopped and said, " long have they let you bring your pet duck to work?"

...I thought she was going to get up and leave the examining room...... you gotta love us Oldies. :D

mountainman13 03-15-2013 02:40 PM

RUG3R44 03-15-2013 02:42 PM

STOP, STOP MY SIDES ARE HURTING!!! ! I don't care what anyone says! Now that's funny!

mountainman13 03-15-2013 03:16 PM

Had to stop by and read it again. Still hilarious.

DFlynt 03-15-2013 03:20 PM

Thanks Kimber that was just what I needed to get the day off to a good start!

MOshooter 03-15-2013 05:54 PM

I never get tired of the humor here :) Hahaha Thanks for the laugh!! :D