Another Flip House Almost Ready to Sell
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Another Flip House Almost Ready to Sell

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 310 Times on 206 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Default Another Flip House Almost Ready to Sell

Been working on this house for a few months and she is almost ready to go.

1417-hickory-street-house-001.jpg

1417-hickory-street-house-007.jpg

1417-hickory-street-house-011.jpg

1417-hickory-street-house-019.jpg

1417-hickory-street-house-026.jpg

Flat work around pool has to be done, some interior finish, clean up, and staging.

This is the first and last one I will do that has a pool as pools are not cheap to make right. However, I'll have to say this pool is off the hook nice, actually quite an over improvement for this neighborhood even though this neighborhood is nice.

Last edited by mrm14; 10-10-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1786 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1538

Very nice! If it wasn't in California...

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 10-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #3

Liked 310 Times on 206 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Not really bad here if your into buying, fixing and selling houses. Sacramento and the immediate surrounding areas are probably the hottest housing growth areas in the state and the demand in this area, the last couple of years, has been much greater than the supply. Flipping houses has net me just a tad under 28% return for total money invested this year so far. If I can get this one I just bought done and sold before the end of the year my net return for the year could be as high as 38%.

Municipal bonds were getting me about 8% fairly constantly but got to risky for me to stay in. Conservative Plus stock portfolio doesn't cast off even 5% net return, and banks are paying only .02% to .07% net return for the $$$ I have in savings or money markets. This house thing has worked well for me this year and I don't see where I can get a better net return for the investment. Probably going to start building new upscale (+$250.00 per sq. ft.) spec homes in the lower Sierras next year as the major builders have ramped up for building new tracts in early 2014 here. I think the entry level flip houses ($350,000.00 and less) are going to go away.

Last edited by mrm14; 10-10-2013 at 07:35 PM.