Anonymous Hackers To Kill FaceBook....
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Anonymous Hackers To Kill FaceBook....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2011, 04:32 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 128 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Default Anonymous Hackers To Kill FaceBook....

On ..YOUTUBE...A group called Anonymous Hackers as threat to Kill FaceBook by November 5th...I watched some of there Video's and they say gamers are not their target....Has anybody else seen this ???....They say FaceBook is selling your info to the gov. and also say they could already kill FaceBook if they want to right now.....I don't use FaceBook to much and don't have info on FaceBook...If you do,you may want to watch the video's on YOUTUBE.....Just...Saying............Better safe then ......SORRY.............

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-12-2011, 04:35 AM   #2

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Where is my popcorn!

Like anything I have put up on Facebook is more than what the IRS gets every year in my tax return!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 08-12-2011, 04:35 AM   #3

Liked 57 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Yeah. They may be able to do it. DDoS the hell out of facebook. But they're not going to take it over. And the FBI gets three or four of them each time.

1312825221206s.jpg  

Animo non Astutia

Vae Victis

Old 08-12-2011, 04:50 AM   #4

Actually, Anon isn't supporting this. Too soon after taking over the Turkish Department of Defense site.

Animo non Astutia

Vae Victis

Old 08-12-2011, 11:51 AM   #5

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

No loss in my book. I don't have a face book account nor will I ever have one. Same for twitter. Social gadfly B.S. to me.....

Old 08-12-2011, 11:55 AM   #6
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7815 Times on 4690 Posts
Likes Given: 9843

I opened a Facebook account when there was an FTF group started. I don't have anything posted on FB that I feel could not be advertised on a billboard.

Old 08-12-2011, 02:15 PM   #7

Liked 128 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 246

All of these Hackers out there,braking-into everything from your local bank to the local water company makes me wounder ...JUST WHEN...they will strike something like our POWER-GRID in a heat wave or a snow-storm,and end-up hurting or killing people.....Not IF but ...WHEN !!!!!........They say Chine has already looked into Hacking our power-grid.....

Old 08-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #8

Liked 399 Times on 265 Posts
Likes Given: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGHAIR View Post
All of these Hackers out there,braking-into everything from your local bank to the local water company makes me wounder ...JUST WHEN...they will strike something like our POWER-GRID in a heat wave or a snow-storm,and end-up hurting or killing people.....Not IF but ...WHEN !!!!!........They say Chine has already looked into Hacking our power-grid.....
Sure there are tons of hackers out there, but very few well qualified ones. And a portion of those well qualified ones belong to Anonymous. Anonymous has no intention of "attacking" America or anything that would physically harm somebody. The true Anonymous only seeks to make right what is wrong, such as Facebook selling your info to companies and the gov't. Nobody wants that, so should they deem it a priority, Facebook could go down for a night or a couple days ( something that Facebook has never done). Anonymous isn't a terrorist group looking to hurt people, they are just trying to make a statement and get people to open their eyes. And imvho, that's exactly what some people need right now.

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

Old 08-13-2011, 01:21 AM   #9

Yeah, Anon has recently been on a "social justice" crusade. Though LulzSec, a branch of the legion, just likes screwing crap up.

Animo non Astutia

Vae Victis

Old 08-13-2011, 02:39 AM   #10

Liked 399 Times on 265 Posts
Likes Given: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploofy View Post
Yeah, Anon has recently been on a "social justice" crusade. Though LulzSec, a branch of the legion, just likes screwing crap up.
There's always going to be somebody who likes to just mess stuff up for no apparent cause or reason, but Anon as a whole doesn't generally condone that activity.

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man