Announcing! - Page 6

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Announcing!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2013, 05:09 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 57 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball
That's what I keep telling Him!! Oh,..about that Next Announcement... VikingDad, Myself, And MzGreen(who will finally be on here shortly!) are HEADED to VEGAS for the 2014 SHOT show! Thats right,...we will be bringing all the Listeners & Members here The coverage from the Industry's Biggest show of the Year, the SHOT convention, January 14th-17th!
That's Awesome!

Join The NRA And Protect Our Rights

Old 11-26-2013, 05:40 AM   #52
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8817 Times on 5100 Posts
Likes Given: 11496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
great episode guys! and Charles Heller was great guest and enjoyed listening to the interview.

Vikingdad, have you thought about a career in radio? brother, you're a natural!

these podcsts are awesome and were great idea.
Thanks Axxe. People have been telling me that for years and it is only recently that I have pursued the idea. Dr. Football deserves much of the credit though as he has all of the experience. I just follow his lead and it seems to work out!

I can't tell you how excited I am about SHOT Show in January. That is on my Bucket List! It is also the first positive thing to happen in my life for some time, so it is quite a welcome change from taking hits all the time.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-26-2013, 05:54 AM   #53
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7790 Times on 4678 Posts
Likes Given: 9789

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
That's what I keep telling Him!! Oh,..about that Next Announcement...

VikingDad, Myself, And MzGreen(who will finally be on here shortly!) are HEADED to VEGAS for the 2014 SHOT show! Thats right,...we will be bringing all the Listeners & Members here The coverage from the Industry's Biggest show of the Year, the SHOT convention, January 14th-17th!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Thanks Axxe. People have been telling me that for years and it is only recently that I have pursued the idea. Dr. Football deserves much of the credit though as he has all of the experience. I just follow his lead and it seems to work out!

I can't tell you how excited I am about SHOT Show in January. That is on my Bucket List! It is also the first positive thing to happen in my life for some time, so it is quite a welcome change from taking hits all the time.
I am so jealous. I look forward to that podcast. AWESOME!!
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 12-02-2013, 06:40 PM   #54
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change
I am so jealous. I look forward to that podcast. AWESOME!!
We actually Have to work out a schedule for That week. I'm thinking Roving the show floor doing Interviews where we can and uploading them,..plus a 30 min. Wrap up each early evening, and we'll follow that up with Blog Posts with "Rich Media content"(Photos & Videos) But we'll see. We also want to have some direction from HQ on what we need as a community out of this as well...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 12-06-2013, 01:20 AM   #55
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

listening to the 6th episode right now.

you guys are doing a great job. i think they are an awesome addition to the forum. they are as much enjoyable as they are informative.

now i'm looking for episode #7!

Old 12-06-2013, 01:27 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55
listening to the 6th episode right now. you guys are doing a great job. i think they are an awesome addition to the forum. they are as much enjoyable as they are informative. now i'm looking for episode #7!
Axxe, to echo Vikingdad, Thanks for the kind words!! We try to keep it as conversational as well as Informative. Viking has a line on our next Guest for next week. Right now I think we will be taking X-mas day off, but we will see.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 12-06-2013, 01:27 AM   #57
Proud to be an American
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 891 Times on 408 Posts
Likes Given: 418

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
'm Happy to Finally Officially Announce the FTF PODCAST. Look for the first 3 episodes posting shortly! we'll use this thread to Suggestions for Show Topics(lets keep it "clean" please) regarding Shooting Sports, Topics here on the Site, Various reviews, future reviews, and such others of interest. Hosts, VikingDad, TekGreg, and Yours Truly! Soon to feature Guests from the industry as well.
See you on The "internet radio"
I have an internet radio what would I search for? My radio has a podcast search feature.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Old 12-06-2013, 01:31 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquanel
I have an internet radio what would I search for? My radio has a podcast search feature.
It's not yet on iTunes, but will be soon. IT IS on the front page of the website, select Podcasts from the blue set of Tabs...

Old 12-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #59
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 1329 Times on 899 Posts
Likes Given: 168

Listened to episode 6 last night, great work guys !

Old 12-06-2013, 12:34 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by G30USMC
Listened to episode 6 last night, great work guys !
Thanks! we try. Hope to get "with" you soon about your visit to the show!

Vikingdad Likes This