Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Announcing! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/announcing-99976/)

DrFootball 11-05-2013 07:00 PM

Announcing!

'm Happy to Finally Officially Announce the FTF PODCAST. Look for the first 3 episodes posting shortly! we'll use this thread to Suggestions for Show Topics(lets keep it "clean" please) regarding Shooting Sports, Topics here on the Site, Various reviews, future reviews, and such others of interest. Hosts, VikingDad, TekGreg, and Yours Truly! Soon to feature Guests from the industry as well.
See you on The "internet radio"

MisterMcCool 11-05-2013 11:50 PM

Is the title FTF or FirearmsTalkForum or Firearms Talk?
Is there any way to get podcasts without upgrading the IOS version?

JW357 11-06-2013 02:55 PM

Where can I find them? I'm guessing on the website. I tend to use the iPad app. Can you link to it when you get episodes posted?

Thanks.

DrFootball 11-06-2013 07:55 PM

McCool: not sure if they have been "FeedBurned" to iTunes Yet,..as soon as they are (if they are-The Admins may want to keep it "in house"). You do not need to update iOS to listen through the web. The Tab to select shows is on the home screen of the Webpage, so Yeah JW, you'll need to access from The Web. I use the App mostly as well,..so I had to look on the front page to see the tab. We have the Thread opened for show suggestions for Topics, Guests, and "News," So please feel free to post suggestions for us. Right now the show is not "LIVE" meaning we don't have the ability for folks to listen "live" as it happens,..but if this does well, we can move to that level, which would allow folks to listen to us as we broadcast, instead of record and replay as we do the show now. I will be doing a few "off Air" Interviews at this weeks local Gun Show here(Cottonwood Az. Sponsored by Firingpin productions) and hope to to go the SUREFIRE show/clinic In Boulder city Nv. Next week.

primer1 11-07-2013 06:14 AM

What the hey, how about 9mm vs..40 vs..45? AR vs AK?

TheSadPanda 11-07-2013 06:58 AM

Talk about poaching. And pandas ;)

DrFootball 11-07-2013 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by primer1
What the hey, how about 9mm vs..40 vs..45? AR vs AK?

You really want us to talk about the same old stuff like which round is better? You don't think that's boring?

primer1 11-07-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrFootball (Post 1425179)
You really want us to talk about the same old stuff like which round is better? You don't think that's boring?

I thought it would be a start. How about current events, like the traffic stops in new Mexico.

DrumJunkie 11-07-2013 08:39 AM

Gun owner myths vs reality.....

WebleyFosbery38 11-07-2013 08:40 AM

O boy Doc, that sounds like it could be interesting! First topic, How did I find The FTF!