An announcement from ebay. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > An announcement from ebay.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2007, 06:52 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

The only thing they are doing is losing business. There are still plenty of ways to get the parts you need online through dealers, personal sales and auction sites. It surprising because ebay really wants a monopoly on online auctions.

Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed, and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by Man.
- Jack Handey

Old 08-09-2007, 02:25 PM   #12

Default wow

i wonder if ebay sells shovels? and if they sell shovels to canadians then that is a little hypocritical because on my last contract i was stuck in nova scotia for two months before heading to the middle east and all i heard about was canadians killing each other with shovels. i think its called a concealed shovel license there or something. idiots. there is a reason why there is a border between canada and the united states. lol this is what happens when the french rule the world.

Old 08-11-2007, 11:05 PM   #13

screw ebay.

Old 10-06-2007, 09:53 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALPhil View Post
Scumbags.

What other auction sites are popular to sell parts on?
http://www.reloadersauction.com

Not too popular as of yet....but A new site just started to pick up where Egay kicked us to the curb

This is what I told myself when I decided to start this site (While Pi$$ed at Ebay for dumping us )

First, we need a site Like this....I WAS satisfied with Ebay until they changed policy on us and made me realize that we meant NOTHING to them as members.

Secondly, I am self employed, so the time it takes to promote the site is not a problem, the Software actually runs the site with very little maintenance and I have already prepaid server fees for 1 year....we will be there that long at least...lol

Thirdly, Where else can someone auction these types of items for free, for any price, and only pay a dollar, (final selling price fee) and ONLY if it sells?

Fourth, if I listen to the members suggestions and feedback and make changes accordingly, it can only get better!

And the last thing was that I am not doing this to get rich.....heck, I make good money with my refrigeration business....I just need a place to buy CHEAP reloading supplies...lol