Ammunition Shortages and the Department of Homeland Security - Congress Reports...
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ammunition Shortages and the Department of Homeland Security - Congress Reports...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Default Ammunition Shortages and the Department of Homeland Security - Congress Reports...

Congressman Blake Farenthold (R-TX) said, "Several people have contacted my office with concerns about media reports that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is purchasing large quantities of ammunition rounds-- some have even said the number purchased is in the billions.

Like you, I was extremely alarmed by these claims. These reports raise many questions – but the most glaring to me is why would DHS need such a high volume of ammunition? My colleagues and I have been actively investigating DHS to get this answer, among others, on its seemingly excessive purchase. Here is an update on our latest findings:"

http://texasgopvote.com/issues/stop-big-government/ammunition-shortages-and-department-homeland-security-005376

Bob Price
Houston, Texas USA

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-22-2013, 08:12 PM   #2

Liked 516 Times on 281 Posts
Likes Given: 172

Sounds like the same old song and dance from the feds.....

Old 04-22-2013, 11:11 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5757 Times on 3256 Posts
Likes Given: 5192

Good Lord!!

This conspiracy garbage has been completely debunked at least a dozen times here.

Winston Churchill

Old 04-23-2013, 12:20 AM   #4

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Default TX Congressman Points Out the Real Problem Related to Gun Control: Mental Health

posted in wrong place.

Bob Price
Houston, Texas USA